The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Readers Notes by David Gemmell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

blackpine0008
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of blackpine0008
I don't found reviews about this E-book.
http://www.lybrary.com/readers-notes-car......350.html

Anyone knows more about this ?
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
It's good, exactly what the title implies, a set of notes on readings. There are a number of mnemonics for structuring a reading, different approaches to basic numerological symbolism for card readings, among other things. And the coin readings of course (very handy). If you know a bit about readings, this is a good resource. Think of it as a condensed reference book. I use it and recommend it.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Reading coins would be a great tool. Are there other sources to learn from?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I would say my thought paths for dates and numbers, and aeiou for whatever descriptive term they use for the coin- as in if you wish to read the slang term for the coin, Or the full name...

you could even ask them to total up their change and read how they handle money in general...
I've asked to be banned
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
I certainly agree. I use Reader's Notes, but if it comes to choosing one over the other, Iain's products are more useful, that is, their application is much wider.
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
I have not read this, but you really cannot go wrong with Iain's works, wonderful stuff and very adaptable. I just may have to check out Readers Notes, now that's it's been brought to my attention.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Cheers guys...

and sorry to david gemmel - I wasnt intending to hijack anything, its just reading dates and PINs are interesting moments to me when I use thought-paths...sorry sir!
I've asked to be banned
blackpine0008
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of blackpine0008
Thanks for your comments guys, Iain and David`s work should be amazing.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Readers Notes by David Gemmell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL