The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Duane Laflin lecturing tonight and tomorrow in GR (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Duane Laflin will be lecturing both tonight October 10, 2011 and tomorrow night with two different lectures in Grand Rapids, Michigan. See http://www.Ring211.org for details.
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
You can't miss these lectures! A Real PRO in every sense of the word!
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I saw both lectures and was pleasantly surprised at how much I learned. If you want great new material, or want to add production value to your show, don't miss these lectures when they come to your area! Most likely, I'll be placing an order before too long.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Hey Al, I will probably tell my wife I spent about 30 bucks last night, but in reality it was more than $105. Duane had some great stuff including new magic items introduced since August at Abbott's. Just a gem of a lecture with lots of practical ideas. I bought two of his latest trick DVDs plus I hope to add his streamer to wand to streamer effect asap to my little show. Packs small, plays big- with some future practice required- but not out of this world manipulation skill needed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Duane Laflin lecturing tonight and tomorrow in GR (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL