The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Chinese Coins with Cards mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Antera
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Antera
I read Josh Jay mention that he deosnt see much mentalism with coins well here goes. Something I been working on for some time
Not sure if this is the place but just tossing this around for feedback
. Sort of a mental magic piece for my Hong Kong audience

Four different Chinese Coins are presented, the type with with holes in. Spec is told will eliminate some coins...so he points to one , and its eliminated..he points to another one and its eliminated... then he is asked if he wishes to swop the two eliminated coins for the two remaining. So we eventually pretty fairly end up with one coin. I usually put a small chain through this and the tell the spec it has special powers etc ( I'm being brief here)

Then four cards pulled from a small black wallet( from a Chinese style deck) are laid out face up, any cards can be used or just use the Jokers.

The spec is told to place his coin on top of any card.

2 effect

ending number one

! The cards not chosen are all shown to have Blue Backs. The card with the coin on that was chosen is turned over and is red backed with a big Chinese symbol on the back

! The black card wallet is turned over and has the same red card glued to the back with the big symbol

! after this is put away only the card box remains on the table and on the back it has the words ,, big finish ,, printed on the back in Chinese
Inside the card box is a small Ring Box with the same coin on gold chain that the spec chose

PS I'm a big fan of Max Maven and hope to catch him at his London show next month.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Chinese Coins with Cards mentalism (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL