The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Invisible Deck Notes Vol 1 by Kranzo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
Yesterday I got an email from Nathan Kranzo, one of the top creators out there, about his Invisible Deck Notes, an instant download of his notes on the infamous ID.

It has over 35 ideas, tips and tricks and it's a steal at 6.99.

Have to admit my ID has been sitting in a drawer for some time because I just prefer using a regular deck. This booklet inspired me to get the ID back out and play around with some of the ideas Kranzo has shared.

As far as the booklet goes, there are no drawn out routines or long explanations on using the deck as it is assumed you somewhat know what you are doing if you are purchasing the book.

That being said, this is like a nice little machine gun fire of excellent and to-the-point ideas that will get your mind flowing with the many possibilities available with the ID.

There are more than a couple of ideas/tips I will definitely use in here, so that makes it worth WAY more than $6.99 to me. The usual price is 10.00, so by the time you read this I don't know if it will still be at the $6.99 price but I would have easily paid $10 for it knowing what's in there.

Here's more info on it, along with a sample of some of the 35 entries: http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/product......nd-ideas

Cheers,

Don
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hey Don,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I was very surprised to see your note this morning. I feel like if I got you to pull your Invisible Deck out again then I did my Job! Thanks so much for the kinds words brother.

I'm currently working on Vol. 2~~~ : )
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The only disappointment as a magician using the ID is the spectacular way that people react to it - many say it is the best trick that I have ever done Smile Drives you nuts when you practice card moves and spend big $$$ on effects when in the end people are blown to smithereens by one of the great classics. ID does not belong in any drawer - and new ideas on this classic are welcomed !
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
You said it all man!

A perfect example of what really matters. Presentation and Effect. Doesn't matter how you get there.
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Nathan,

Can you talk about some of the ideas in the book?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2011-10-11 01:01, motown wrote:
Nathan,

Can you talk about some of the ideas in the book?

Click his link to the book... Lots of FREE ideas there quite generously shared...
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Did I say BOOK - Ha, I meant download. Getting late lol
guyactor
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of guyactor
Just did the download. I've got three I need to do asap. Great material. Along with the effects are numerous stories and tidbits of well known magicians who either use or came up with the alternate handling. Good stuff!

And, Nathan, I trust you about Max M.
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Allow me to explain my thought about the trick No.14 'Over the phone'.

I wonder if the second effect is effective or not because it is possible audience would suspect the person on the phone knew the reversed card in the deck beforehand. So I would do the trick as below.

I throw an object to audience to chose a helper randomly. My assistant come to the chosen person and hand the envelope (and a cell phone). I talk with the person on cell phones and proceed as the original version.

Hideo Kato
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
Hideo, great thinking. Just like I said brother, this little prince of a booklet can really get your creative powers going. Good stuff. Been re-reading the ideas in this download lately and have some great ideas based on what Nathan Kranzo has shared.

Kranzo if you are reading, when can we get a volume 2?
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Sorry guys!

I didn't see the thread had been updated. I am working on ID Notes 2 and would love to hear any ideas you have if you'd like to contribute and your idea is uses I will send you a free copy of course and full credit etc.

thanks so much for the kind words guys!

Kranzo

P.S. Trust me the 2nd one works. They don't think the person is in on anything. I have slayed with it y'all. : )

KranzoMagic.com
SteveB
View Profile
Regular user
St Louis, MO
117 Posts

Profile of SteveB
I use the Invisible deck every night and it kills!!
I tried to buy the I.D. download but the purchase link doesn't work.
Can someone check it for me?
Regards,
Steve

www.stevebarcellona.com
Gene B
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento, CA
193 Posts

Profile of Gene B
Is this special pricing still available?
Gravity--It's not just a rule--It's the Law!
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
HEY GUYS!

I just checked the link and it is working fine....

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/product......nd-ideas

KranzoMagic.com
fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
575 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
Hi Nate,

Could you please tell me how much it differs from the small softbound book in the ID I've had for about 15 years...sorry, don't have it in front of me to give you the right name and author, but I am sure you know the one I am talking about. I think besides yours, it's the only one on the ID. Love your stuff...thanks in advance!
MAGNAPALM - The World's first psionic magnetic implants that is changing the future of magic http://youtu.be/EDmg2bp_Cas

WASHED AND DRYED - An squeaky clean incredible full deck transformation!
http://fingerjack.wix.com/washedanddryed
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
It differs a lot!!!

Honestly I don't know which one you are talking about because there are several ID booklets that have been released throughout the years. I collected them all. Included what I thought were some of the best, along with some original routines and routines from friends.

I would bet it is quite different and there will be at least a dozen effects not in that book.

Thanks for asking!

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
DoctorAmazo
View Profile
Special user
Florida
643 Posts

Profile of DoctorAmazo
A little touch I've been doing for years, but have never seen in print:

When they toss the deck to me and it "becomes visible", I hold up the deck for them to see and say "Wow! I didn't see THAT coming..."

It's a pun of sorts. Could mean I didn't see the deck flying thru the air; or could mean I didn't expect it to become visible. It always gets a laugh, even tho it doesn't seem that funny in print. Try it...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Invisible Deck Notes Vol 1 by Kranzo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL