The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Speak Easy by Dan Harlan propless/paperless mindreading and a sensational method (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1445 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Quote:
On 2011-10-17 13:38, cpbartak wrote:
To make those of you who purchased from Dan feel a little better, those of us who pre-ordered through Paper Crane had to pay for shipping whereas, as far as I remember, you all did not. So even though you don't get the download link, you have about $8 in your pocket that the rest of us don't have (:

Or about $15 for international orders.

Mike
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1810 Posts

Profile of Prager
Dan:

:applause:
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1850 Posts

Profile of Lior
Quote:
On 2011-10-17 10:07, DanHarlan wrote:
John-- Thanks for your comments. I knew you'd love it! While watching a special about Steve Jobs last night ("iGenius" was the title I believe), I was reminded of a quote which seems to fit here too: “Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple." Albert Einstein.

Regarding the download link: Download is only from Paper Crane, not from me. I will be sending out physical DVDs as soon as they come to me from the duplicator. Shipped free anywhere in the world from me... and Jen & I will sign them! I'm sure everyone is excited to get started with this code system, but I hope you will exercise patience. This is not a competition to see who can learn SpeakEasy first! Remember, you will have the rest of your life to have fun with this.
--Dan Harlan

I ordered from you with the understandinng to get the link...

Lior
Talk To The Screen. The best effect for professionals
http://www.theliortouch.com

The Invisble touches , spoon bending, PK combinations
8 loops from Yigal Mesika http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8161

Penguin Live lecture http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7645
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
I have worked through the videos, and I appreciate the simplicity of the system. To get the full use out of this and perform miracles for any kind of subject matter, more work is required, but you don't need to go that route. You can build routines around the basic system that will genuinely shock people. I haven't yet let my wife know that she has this to look forward to (she's in the middle of some coursework right now) but we have a trip planned in Nov and we will have some free time to work on this. The fact that we can get up and running in a very short time frame is going to make it a lot easier for me to get her on board, lol.

Great system, highly recommend this.

Michael
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Dan harlan: good stuff - with this and another similar albeit still different code mixed I can really perform miracles:
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Quote:
On 2011-10-17 18:17, Lior wrote:
Lior

Lior--
I apologize for the misunderstanding. I never promised a download. Paper Crane offered THEIR customers a download, in an effort to give MY customers something I offered free shipping. Is there some reason that you will be unable to wait a short time for your DVD to arrive? I have spoken with the folks at Paper Crane to see if I may be able to also offer the download to customers who order (or have ordered) from me. If they agree, then I will remove the free shipping offer from my site. Hey, a deal is a deal and deals can't last forever. Rest assured, everyone will get what they have paid for... and so far, no-one has paid full price.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1850 Posts

Profile of Lior
Money is not a problem here
I was sure that you and the other site are the same.
You said to flip a coin...
There is a big hype here and I wanted to be part in the party.

Thanks

Lior

PEA Dunninger Award 2001
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
A Very big party I am proud of you Dan.That's great from rubber bands to two code act some leap.
dusty
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of dusty
Quote:
On 2011-10-17 21:02, DanHarlan wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-17 18:17, Lior wrote:
Lior

Lior--
I apologize for the misunderstanding. I never promised a download. Paper Crane offered THEIR customers a download, in an effort to give MY customers something I offered free shipping. Is there some reason that you will be unable to wait a short time for your DVD to arrive? I have spoken with the folks at Paper Crane to see if I may be able to also offer the download to customers who order (or have ordered) from me. If they agree, then I will remove the free shipping offer from my site. Hey, a deal is a deal and deals can't last forever. Rest assured, everyone will get what they have paid for... and so far, no-one has paid full price.
--Dan Harlan

Hi Dan, I sent an email requesting the download info before seeing your post on the Café. As I am in the UK I appreciate the free shipping and am happy to wait for the DVD.
Regards,

Dusty

aka Max Gordon.
"Always give 100%, Unless you're a blood donor!"

Exclusive publications available from:

www.solutions.yolasite.com
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
My partner and I have been working through the system all day. This is excellent. The basics are learned in minutes and depending on how much time and effort you and your partner put in to rehearsing, the end result will be incredible. We plan on using this every chance we get
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1850 Posts

Profile of Lior
Quote:
On 2011-10-17 21:17, CarlZen wrote:
A Very big party I am proud of you Dan.That's great from rubber bands to two code act some leap.

We can all be very happy and proud that creative people like Dan are
creating so much for the mentalism world with all his innovation

/

Lior

PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I went to Dan, for the free shipping,instead of download. I can wait for the DVD !
Had the pleasure of being at one of Dan's lectures a couple of years back! Smile

Thanks Dan and Jen !

-G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Axel
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin
426 Posts

Profile of Axel
I must say I've rarely ever seen someone teach as structured and motivating as Dan does on this Dvd.
It is really amazing and inspiring.

Great work!
Thanks,

LeXa
Gregory57
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of Gregory57
What, no more reviews. I suppose everyone who purchased the download it too busy watching it and now preparing to perform this two person code.
Cliff Gregory Wollin
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2011-10-18 19:25, Lexa wrote:
I must say I've rarely ever seen someone teach as structured and motivating as Dan does on this Dvd.
It is really amazing and inspiring.

Great work!
Thanks,

LeXa

These too are my exact thoughts on this.
Great work.
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
I've always enjoyed Dan Harlan's thinking and contribution to the art of magic. I too ordered this from Dan not realizing that the offer did not contain the instant download. I assumed that when Dan said to flip a coin as to whom to buy this from that the offers were identical. My bad. Oh well. I'm certain that the wait for the physical DVD will be worth the wait.
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Turk (and all)--
No, sorry the offers aren't identical. I don't offer any video downloads on my site (maybe in the future), so I figured I'd balance things out with free shipping for those who were willing to wait. Anyway, I just got word that we're ending the sale...

That's right! The Pre-Order Sale for SpeakEasy ENDS FRIDAY 10/21 at MIDNIGHT E.S.T. That's just over 32 hours from this moment. Both Paper Crane and I will end the sale at the same time.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Dan-

Although I work alone, I have a split personality and am thinking about working up a solo version.

Seriously, I have heard a lot of great things about this and just wanted to congratulate you for releasing what appears to be yet another fine contribution to the fraternity.

Good thoughts,

Bob
(And I still think Fart-toon is the finest card trick ever devised! Smile)
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
Any ventriloquist get this yet?
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
I spoke with Dan and we exchanged some thoughts on codes, and I can attest his SpeakEasy is pretty powerful stuff.

And - most important of all - it does what it says it does!

Paolo Cavalli
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Speak Easy by Dan Harlan propless/paperless mindreading and a sensational method (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL