The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Speak Easy by Dan Harlan propless/paperless mindreading and a sensational method (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2011-10-20 16:07, johne wrote:
Any ventriloquist get this yet?

Ventriloquist?
Hmm...let me thinking why do you talk about ventriloquist...
It must be a connection!
Ventriloquist...mind-reading...penny for you thought...
Yes! I think I have it!
The ventriloquist takes a spectator with him and put on his face the "funny" duck mouth and reveal all the information like this!
That's clever!
But wait!
Why learn a code in this case ?
Don't you think people don't know the spectator can't really speaks with a duck mouth?
They'll know it's you talk through him for sure!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Parmenion: you crack me up !!
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Paolo-- Thanks for your thoughts regarding SpeakEasy (both here and in private). With your input, we will certainly come up with some incredible applications of the system.

Bob Cassidy-- Great to hear from you and a "solo" version of SpeakEasy isn't as far-fetched as you may think. In fact, on the DVD I've included artwork for a drawing dupe incorporating the code that a clever performer could use without a partner.

Oh, and I haven't yet had a chance to return greetings to my "good" twin brotha, Andrew Gerard... I miss ya, man. Hope we can hang out again soon!

--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
Quote:
On 2011-10-20 20:56, PsiDroid wrote:
Parmenion: you crack me up !!

It was said jokingly following Bob's post as a reference to something else. page 3 of... http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=60

Don't want to hijack the thread, sorry.
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
I've just had a major breakthrough! Jen and I have just come up with something supercool. We have a silent version of SpeakEasy! Now, she and I have never actually needed a silent version, but having one is... as I already mentioned... SUPERCOOL! I've been thinking about the Cezanne code, so Jen and I have talked it out. Because SpeakEasy is sooo easy, it only took us about 15 minutes to apply the concept to normal body postures! This is something I want to share with all purchasers of SpeakEasy. At this point, the best way I can think of to do this is to have you contact me at danharlanmagic@yahoo.com AFTER you have learned the SpeakEasy system and send me a message entitled "Silent SpeakEasy." Within your email, code me "the meaning of life" -- for you non-hitchhikers out there, that is the number 42. That's it... just email me and code the number 42 and I will send you our brand new SILENT method for SpeakEasy. It doesn't matter when or where you get your original SpeakEasy DVD. From now on, until 12/21/12 (or beyond, if the Mayans were wrong), I'll send you this update for FREE... if you can code the number 42!
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1810 Posts

Profile of Prager
Dan, I have just sent you an e-mail.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Mr.Harlan you got mail:
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
You got mail + some further ideas and concepts.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Nice to see you here again Mr LOTH

As soon as mine arrives I'll start learning, then email the code for the silent version.
steve
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Hey, only 6 hours left to get the deal on SpeakEasy. If you're sitting on the fence, consider what my good friend and fellow TV consultant Greg Arce has to say:

"The the letters OMG followed by !!! were invented to describe SpeakEasy. Dan seems to have a surgeon's touch when he decides to work on a routine, effect or presentation. He cuts away anything that is not needed. He only keeps everything that works... 100% of the time. SpeakEasy is a brilliant system that will give anyone the ability to start a two person code act. As matter of fact, it's so easy to learn and so powerful that I feel it will start a love-fest. Huh? You heard me. A love-fest. Everyone that gets SpeakEasy will now start looking for a partner. I think SpeakEasy is the Match.com and eHarmony of code acts. It's going to bring a lot of people together and they are going to create some highly entertaining acts. If you've been thinking of learning a code act then stop thinking... GET SPEAKEASY!!! And now I have to go and destroy Dan's brain before he creates more stuff I want that others can get."

That's unsolicited commentary that I'm thrilled to share with you. Look, I would never release something I didn't believe in 100%. Also, remember that as soon as you learn SpeakEasy, you can email me (see earlier post) and get the silent version for free!
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
It is everything that Greg Arce and the other's who know this have written about already. The "Silent Speak Easy" is also every bit as easy and powerful as the original spoken version. Dan sent it to me earlier today. Just a quick once over reading and I had it down. What else can I say ? It is that powerful and effective, as Greg mentions above. There are no exaggerations in the ads. The performance/live demonstrations are real time, and "without a net". Dan's experiential knowledge of these scenarios become self evident when you see this. I have worked with him live 10 years ago and the routine we did, I still use to this day. The stage show presentation is very well performed and thoroughly explained in great detail as well. A good friend just wrote to me and asked, "so you really like it ?" I said the same thing in my reply as I did here. "Yes !"

John
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
There seems to be just a slight bit of confusion regarding how to obtain the FREE SILENT VERSION of SpeakEasy... perhaps due to my attempts at humor... so here is the straightforward version:

AFTER you learn SpeakEasy, simply email me at danharlanmagic@yahoo.com with "Silent SpeakEasy" as the Subject and CODE the number 42 in your message.

That's it. I will respond with a message containing all you need to know to apply SpeakEasy to a silent code. Finally, for those who have received the silent version, what do you think?
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Mr. Harlan got your silent update:

Quote:
On 2011-10-20 21:06, DanHarlan wrote:
Paolo-- Thanks for your thoughts regarding SpeakEasy (both here and in private). With your input, we will certainly come up with some incredible applications of the system.

now if I can ask what about mr. Cavalli input ??

I ask you because I'm a long time fan of his creativity and I wonder if you are cooking something together:
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Psidroid,

At the moment what Dan and I are exchanging are private thoughts on various ways of coding info, but as for a release of all that info, it's something Dan and I have not decided yet.

As a matter of fact, I would have preferred (and that's not a cliché) if those kinds of EASY TO APPLY codes were never made available to too many people. Through the years I've created and used, modified, re-invented from basics some good codes for my own use, when working with an assistant.

But, on the other hand, I can see why the old saying "If you want keep something secret, publish it!" has still some value in today's world. Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Thank you: crossing my fingers hoping you two decide to spill the whole thing:
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Taking into account how limited in function the 'search' feature is on The Café, is anyone else who was interested in this thread curious as to why it was moved to this area ? While in it's original "Penny for Your Thoughts" forum, it was very active and quickly built up to 5 pages without any negative exchanges. Now it has all but died. That does not seem fair or friendly.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-10-25 07:32, John Nesbit wrote:
That does not seem fair or friendly.

I quote you on that, John.

On the other hand, I agree with Bob (Cassidy) about how making some changes in the Penny area would be great.

But NOT so abruptly and without any warning...
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Thanks Paolo.
Yes, a very nice introduction or explanation to the process would have been in line with the etiquette that the Café asks from it's members when posting. For all intents and purposes, it appears to have been done to make the thread, 'go away'.
(The only way I knew where to look was to check on my own profile for recent posts of mine, as the 'search feature' does not allow for a broad scan of the Café's contents.) I am almost certain that most of whom were following, do not know where this is at present.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Agreed with you:

this sucks because I wanted more people to comment and offer ideas: who know how many things would be hinted in a sound discussion between Cavalli, Harlan and perhaps other buyers:

too bad this thread went out of penny
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
If you really want this system to work, to sound natural, and have maximum deception, practice is a must. To get it sounding as smooth and as slick as Dan, you will have to rehearse almost every day. Eventually, and with daily PRACTICE, I got it down so that I can talk freely and even improvise while sending over the code. Your partner must also practice the fine art of listening. She must learn how to separate your code from your babble. Again, daily PRACTICE is a must if you want to exploit the many many subtleties of natural speaking

We finally performed the serial number divination for a stranger. He had no clue how we did it, which made us very happy. My partner and I have also created an original routine which is highly visual and very mysterious.

This system is great, but unless you're a linguistic genius, do not perform it straight out of the box. Take your time, study your words, and you will blow people away
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Speak Easy by Dan Harlan propless/paperless mindreading and a sensational method (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL