The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Speak Easy by Dan Harlan propless/paperless mindreading and a sensational method (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9770 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes, I'm in too.
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
Dan

Got this Friday. Grand Slam! I have several Coding systems, but Speakeasy will be the heart of my 2 person act.

As I sit and think about it. We can use this in the light portion of our seance.

Excellent work.

Cheers
Frank
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Quote:
On 2011-11-01 23:50, Dr. Eamon wrote:
I would like to know, did the wife like it, can you code more than lets say 3 numbers at once...

As a few SpeakEasy owners have already mentioned, their wife (or other partner) has been able to learn the system without excessive brain-pain. Also, it is so fun to do that their partner actually wants to be involved... perhaps for the first time ever! I think that SpeakEasy can bring two people closer together by making the "reluctant" one understand how enjoyable our art can be (and experience has proven this to be the case). Regarding coding multiple numbers at once, it depends upon how how you want to implement the code, but yes it can be done. Typically, Jen and I do a "call & answer" for multiple numbers, because the nature of SpeakEasy allows that to be natural, but (once you know the basic system) multiple numbers can be done in one "take" if that is your preference.

On another note: SpeakEasy DVDs are here! I've shipped all existing orders. Thanks to everyone for your patience and please return here (once you've learned the system) to tell us all what you think.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thanks, Dan, for the email saying the DVD has shipped.
Haven't told the wife about it yet.

Not sure what her reaction will be.

Steve
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3093 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Steve...Let me know what your wife will think...lol...!
;)
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2011-11-02 19:40, lucavolpe wrote:
;)

a mentalist worth of its title should know already what his wife is thinking:
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2433 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2011-11-02 20:43, PsiDroid wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-11-02 19:40, lucavolpe wrote:
;)

a mentalist worth of its title should know already what his wife is thinking:

And that is the World's Great Mystery!!
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Does anyone ever really know what any women is thinking? Isn't that the "Million Dollar Challenge?"
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Would any guy marry a woman who's way of thinking he could fathom?

Steve
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
Quote:
On 2011-11-01 23:50, Dr. Eamon wrote:
Thanks PsyDroid!

Anyone else?

I would like to know, did the wife like it, can you code more than lets say 3 numbers at once...

Dr E

I plan on precoding the first digit of a serial number of a bill, so Carolyn can start "picking up vibrations" prior to actually starting the experiment. Multiple digits may be coded, but it depends on your partner's ability to keep them in memory as to how many.

Quote:
On 2011-11-02 21:43, DanHarlan wrote:
Does anyone ever really know what any women is thinking? Isn't that the "Million Dollar Challenge?"
--Dan Harlan

Dan

All I ever pick up is a chuckle.

Cheers
Frank
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
I received a PM from a new owner of SpeakEasy, mota, who was kind enough to share some thoughts with me that I'll think you'll all find interesting. With his kind permission, here are a few improvements you can incorporate:

1. Stage playing card effect...use a m***ed deck that is easy to read...many choices...you don't have to see the front of the card at all.

2. ESP symbol divination...add a light reading to the divination...many esp symbol reading systems...Doug Dyment has one with good reviews...I haven't seen it.

3. Alphabet code...just code the consonants...give it a try...you really don't need vowels to get most words...a lot faster as there are less letters to code.

All great suggestions! Those of you who already own SpeakEasy should be able to incorporate these ideas to your benefit. Thanks mota!
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
Sariel
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of Sariel
Thanks mota but I was also using myself the idea of code with marked cards.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Good ideas guys, and of course you could even use a marked and stacked deck to add some other layers of impossibility.

As for the readings for ESP symbols my preference is to have them choose two rather than one. Then interpret them as the present and the future (I would suggest the meaning options given by Rudy Hunter).
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
No news about a fusion ?? ::
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Ok I get that as a NO :
dkarahan
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of dkarahan
DanHarlan, I e-mailed you some routine ideas-tips that I thought of.
dkarahan
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of dkarahan
Those who own this, which routine plays best for you? I experimented with this quite a lot in past few weeks and serial number divination seems to get best reactions. What about you?
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Perhaps mr.Harlan can send some update to buyers from to time::
john-pears
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of john-pears
My opinion : A VERY easy to learn system that can be applied literally with a few minutes of practice. My wife now is an official psychic, thanks to Dan.
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1907 Posts

Profile of ted french
Hey this available at magic shops all over the world.
P3
practice practice perform.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Speak Easy by Dan Harlan propless/paperless mindreading and a sensational method (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL