The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Two passes are better than one (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
I have a friend in the area that is also a magician that is pretty good with a muscle pass. Tonight, we just happened to show up in the same line at a local pizza establishment. The guy behind him looked like a perfect target so I walked up to my friend, acted like I didn't really know him and pulled out my Irish Penny and asked if he'd ever seen one of these. He caught on pretty quickly to what I was trying to do and said, "Let me see."

At which point I muscle passed it to his waiting hand. The guy's eyes blinked several times and nearly fell out of his head when my friend muscle passed it back to my waiting hand. The guy spoke up and asked to see the coin. I said, "Sure!" and pulled a Cornelius coin-falling-up routine and handed it to him. He tossed the coin several times and handed it back to me confused (him, not the coin). Smile

I proceeded to pass it up to my accomplice's hand and then he passed it back to me. I did my horizontal pass from behind the spectator right in front of his face and finished off with my Coin-to-Watch finale. The guy nearly passed out and my friend (who had not seen my coin to watch before) was left dumbfounded as well.

Totally impromptu and and it was great!!! Smile
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
MagicAndBlackjack
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of MagicAndBlackjack
Rob,

That's a great story, I think it's hilarious when two magicians work together but strangers think they are just another person on the street. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Two passes are better than one (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL