The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New John Carney Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
magicorik
View Profile
Loyal user
Italia
203 Posts

Profile of magicorik
Ordered mine!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I'm a big John Carey fan. The guy works for real people and specializes on creating interesting versions time-tested routines that are within the range of any half-practiced card worker. Can't wait to see this book.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
martydoesmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1670 Posts

Profile of martydoesmagic
The illustrations look great too. Will have to look into this.

Marty
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Ben, the book is by John Carney not John Carey...although keep your eyes open for something soon...Smile
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
martydoesmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1670 Posts

Ha, well spotted Martino, I must have read Carey as Carney! Both excellent magicians, Carney is an American and Carey is British.

John Carney - http://www.carneymagic.com/
John Carey - http://www.johncareymagic.co.uk/

Marty

P.S. Don't think I'd mind if people mistook me for John Carney Smile.
jearnshaw
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of jearnshaw
Yep. I'm looking forward to it. I can't say enough good stuff about his "Magic by Design" as well. (from same site)
cairo
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of cairo
All of John's releases are top notch.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Support anything release by John Carney!
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Little ****ed at you John!!! I thought we were close. You came out with more material and I didn't know. For those that don't know John, his magic is always well constructed and streamlined. The two magians I perform most is John and John G. Look forward to reading this.

Ryan
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Me or CarNey Ryan? lmaooooooooo

John CarEy
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Lol.... A classic 1am mistake. Well I did mean what I said about John CAREY. Sorry for the mix up. Smile

Would explain why I didn't hear about it. Well the book is on it ways. But John carney is so clean as well so I oh well.

Ryan
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Cheers pal

John
martydoesmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1670 Posts

Right, this has got to stop! There are too many good magicians with the name John. I suggest you change your name John. What about David? Smile

Marty
jearnshaw
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of jearnshaw
Got mine in the mail the other day. I'm a big fan of John Carney so I love it. The illustrations are great and it is pretty funny and has some nice cute every day type magic and good advice. My only negative comment would be that I'm not sure who is the intended audience. There are some semi-non kid friendly things in the Mysto newspaper clips, but at other times there seems to be a real effort to provide a guide book for young kids. Like I said though, I'm a huge fan, so I think it was a good buy. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New John Carney Book (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL