The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FUZE BY JEFF PRACE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Luke Dancy (creative consultant to Criss Angel) has just reviewed Fuze!
Check it out at the 15:50 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf88Djb4SLU
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Quote:
On 2011-12-05 22:33, jprace wrote:
Luke Dancy (creative consultant to Criss Angel) has just reviewed Fuze!
Check it out at the 15:50 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf88Djb4SLU

Make sure you watch enough of the episode to find out about the awesome discounts that Jeff is offering for the holidays on his products! You won't be sorry! When I saw the discount price, I ordered FUZE first thing this morning. Thanks Jeff.
anevard
View Profile
New user
Montreal, QC, Canada
42 Posts

Profile of anevard
This seems like a really nice effect. I am just wondering if there are any issues with the handling for lefties.

Thanks,

Andrew
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Andrew,

Although not mentioned on the DVD, there are two solutions for left-handed magicians. First, you can rip of the non-index corner. Since the corner will have the spectator's initials on it, it's not a huge deal. Or, you can hold the card horizontally rather than vertically.

If you have any other questions, let me know!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Shanlip
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
141 Posts

Profile of Shanlip
[/quote]

Make sure you watch enough of the episode to find out about the awesome discounts that Jeff is offering for the holidays on his products! You won't be sorry! When I saw the discount price, I ordered FUZE first thing this morning. Thanks Jeff.
[/quote]

Yeah I ordered one also, free postage worldwide! what a deal.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Thanks, guys! I've had tons of orders on this, and many have been international because of the free shipping to anywhere in the world!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
ahofer
View Profile
New user
Ossining, New York
92 Posts

Profile of ahofer
This is my varation for a visual restoration of the torn corner in Jeff Prace's "FUZE", a very creative new Torn and Restored Card effect from Wizard FX:

This is my first version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PlZ9Ua4PMo

Then 1/2 hour later:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJk-Tt9ZncU

Acknowledgements are due both to Jeff and to Daniel Garcia of "Torn" for this restoration move. If, by some unlikely chance, you're a magician and you DON'T know what I'm doing here, pick up copies of both FUZE and Torn and you'll get the idea.
shane.black
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of shane.black
Quote:
On 2011-11-13 22:32, Jan Walla wrote:
Sorry Bro. I like your other effects but this one doesn't do anything for me. Watching the demo twice I knew how it was done. Anyhow, that's no justification to not buy this trick but comparing it to let's say FourFit it's worlds apart.

Fourfit really? Not to knock the effect but I was dissappointed with this completley in comparison to others I didn't like the angles and I think its quite obvious your holding other parts. Trying my best to not tip off any exposure here but you know what I'm talking about, it didn't do it for me I urge you reconsider and give this one a try I think you'll be glad you did man.

Peace,

Shane
StJohn
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of StJohn
Bizarre stuff makes me laugh. It is magic for people who only think about magic, not perform.
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Hi,

I brought this last week and am having trouble locating the thing I need to make it work (dont want to give anything away) I'm in the UK so if anybody else from the UK has got this, can you let me know where your buying it from.
Thanks,

darkcard
surryhills
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
149 Posts

Profile of surryhills
This is a killer. I´m enjoying Fuze alot! I buy a lot of the "hype" magic and this is well worth the money...(I´m quite disapponited in fourfit).
It´s easy to do and I really like that the "Fuze" happens in the spectators hands.
I tried this in the real world and it gets very nice reactions - This is one of the few tricks that will go in to my repertoire.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I'm so glad this has been working well for everybody!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
360 Posts

Profile of tomcards
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Just ordered from WPR,it's going well cheap. What's the difference between this and Vibration by the bad a*s Justin Miller?seems similar.

What stuff should I look out for in the U.K that people are asking about but no ones answered?

Greig
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Sorry World Magic Shop.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2013-11-04 08:16, greig ewen wrote:
Just ordered from WPR,it's going well cheap. What's the difference between this and Vibration by the bad a*s Justin Miller?seems similar.

What stuff should I look out for in the U.K that people are asking about but no ones answered?

Greig

Greig, WORLDS APART!
In vibration a wrong card is torn and when it is restored it turns into the right card. There is no extra stuff you need to buy or add to the card in vibration. Hope that helps.
JM
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Cheers Justin,purchased both now and am leaning towards yours. A whole lot cleaner and less prep.
Just my thoughts,need to work them both though to fully appreciate both and decide intelligently.

You da man Mr Miller.

Greig
Highlands/Scotland
Magicstudent1
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Magicstudent1
Hi people

Have always read up in this forum but only just signed up. Therefore apologies if I am not posting comments in the correct way but it seemed unnecessary to start a total new thread ? And I didn't even know how to do that anyway. Anyhow .. I was just looking into purchasing fuze by Jeff prace... I have never worked with a t and r trick yet and always wanted to .. I like regeneration by blake Vogt but can't find it in the UK and plus it's more expensive with the refills shipping etc...Anyways fuze is the other one I think looks a good purchase... My question is though with the way the trick is performed and the method behind the restoration ... Can the restoration be done with the mouth ? I have a pretty cool funny story about when I used to eat paper as a kid (sounds ridiculous but is a true story... I no longer do this btw!!... Anyways I feel it would be fitting to a restoration trick and would add a but of light comedy value! And I have seen the restoration with the mouth for regeneration.. So wanted to know if it was possible with this routine. Thanks and again sorry if it is wrong to comment on an old post
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FUZE BY JEFF PRACE (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL