The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Michael Lee / Mystifier - LIVE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tsangini
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of tsangini
A new show opened last night that just can't be missed! If you do anything in the coming weeks, it should be to see this show, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

" Man of Mystery Michael Lee comes to the Tackapausha Museum Auditorium , Seaford, NY
In a 7 week performance run.   Oct 28 -  Dec 11,  2011 ,  Fri & Sat evenings at 7:30 Pm and Sundays ( family matinee )  at 3PM 
For tickets please visit Eventbrite. com "
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2086 Posts

Profile of gabelson
I rarely review shows, but this is one, as tsangini said, not to be missed. Michael Lee has one of the strongest, most unique stage presences I've come across. He is a true showman in every sense. He performed perhaps the best Stull watch segment I've seen to date.. incorporated spectacular film footage and demonstrated some truly amazing escapes. ... It's really a fun night out for the whole family...but not for any one yonger that 13 yrs., as some segments were truly intense! (Lee also has a truly baffling chair routine)
cairo
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of cairo
Who is Michael Lee? Does he have a website?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Michael Lee / Mystifier - LIVE! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL