We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Jonathan Chase DVD Set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Well disk one shows you the inductions. So skills to hypnotise people is not overstating it. Neo??? You need practical for that. You can only deliver two out of three installation components on a DVD Smile
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
snm
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of snm
Looking forward to your full review Ant!
PerryCarp
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of PerryCarp
Quote:
On 2011-11-02 17:26, snm wrote:
Looking forward to your full review Ant!

I'm really looking forward to a full review as well. Get to work, Ant! Smile
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
I will go and test The Mantis induction out first Smile

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Tony, upon further research, you are correct. Thank you for educating me on this.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Quote:
On 2011-11-02 20:35, dmkraig wrote:
Tony, upon further research, you are correct. Thank you for educating me on this.

No problem - you've educated me on an occasion or two!
snm
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of snm
This was supposed to ship out the 15th. Anyone got it yet? Really looking forward to a review.
mahucharn
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of mahucharn
Looking forward to reading a review (and possibly buying) this.
snm
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of snm
Still no reviews?
mahucharn
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of mahucharn
I believe that there were shipping issues. I know that Jake said that he would post one as soon as he had watched the set.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey guys, guess who has two thumbs and just is watching his copy of Hypnosis Installed? This guy! So far I have got through the first two discs which were great and had some nice material, disc two was really really interesting and I intend on putting into my work ASAP! For those who are wondering about over lap from Trilby, there is quite a bit but at the same time there are quite a few things that are not in there too but then again you have to remember Jon did train Ant and Kev. Here is a list of what is available in the set material-wise:

Disc 1:

Magnetic Hands: Oh too classic and effective, it is interesting to see this done by multiple "installers" as they are know is kind of interesting because the whole process looks a little different than the script I use. This is some overlap, but as many, if not all of you know, this is a very effective little piece.

Eye Lock: This is the Elman classic eye lock, like I said above, a little bit of overlap again but at the same time a very effective little piece and it was nice to see how multiple people handle it to compare different scripts.

Arm Lock: Probably one of my favorite of the classic waking hypnosis pieces, I will say they had a cool little induction method after they get the stiff arm that I liked.

Mantis Hands: I have actually never seen this idea before, but it does put the participant in a nice spot where both hands are in a mantis like position in calalepsy where you can do whatever.

My Arm: Catalepsy of the arm done very quickly, this wasn't on Trilby and is a very nice demonstration that is quick and effective to demonstrate hypnotic phenomena.

Hand Take: I really like the way this one looks and the position it puts you in, its basicly a fusion handshake style induction with arm levitation. I liked it and will probably be using this little piece quite a bit.

Intensifiers: I don't really use intensifiers anymore since taking hold of the AI model, but at the same time if that is your model there are some good intensifiers that I actually liked just have no real use for.

Termination: Standard wake up proceedure, still use this to this day and like it quite a bit to get people out feeling amazing and feeling great.

Disc 2:

Hypnotic Symbolism: Ok this disc is completely on this subject and I like this little idea A LOT, I will say I don't know about other works released on this idea, but I am going to add this idea in immediantly. It is really effective changework made easy, what more could you want? Smile

Disc 3:

Interviews and such: I liked the interviews quite a bit on here, there is some nice hidden information in here for those who watch them, the public questioning on hypnosis was very interesting because it gives you a nice insight into what the public thinks about hypnosis and what it is.

Overall: I liked this set and it had some great material, could you pick this up and learn something if your are a beginner or even a seasoned worker? Well yeah of course and the material is solid, but I would have to say if I had any gripes I would say that it didn't really cover any higher up hypnotic phenomena like amnesia or hallucinations or a lot of theory except in the hypnotic symbolism. To me this is not problem because I already know quite a bit of theory and didn't buy the set to get the two gripes, so I am stasfied but some people might not like this. Overall I was satasfied with my purchase and will probably get Hypnosis Installed 2.0 when it is released. Good job Jon and great product in my opinion!

-Jake
mahucharn
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of mahucharn
Thanks for the review Jake! Do you think the concept of "installing" hypnosis works? I would love to hear your opinion on this.

Thanks,
Jordan
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I liked it, basicly you are told to sit in a darker room with some headphones to soak up the information more easily. Like I said, there isn't much theory, but what you learn is very useful and there are two through the screen inductions in the set to help you out too. If there is anyone else out there that has this set, please share your thoughts too!

-Jake
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Jonathan Chase DVD Set (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL