The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Book of Revelations (Lewis Jones) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Delivered!! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Got mine--excellent so far. Hopefully will get through my first read over the weekend
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Hopefully mine will arrive on Monday or Tuesday. It would be great to have the long holiday weekend to spend with new Lewis Jones material.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

We now have these in stock and ready to ship.
http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-The-Bo......ons.html

Regards

Peter
magicdano
View Profile
Regular user
Danny Habel
144 Posts

Profile of magicdano
I agree, buy this sight unseen. Lewis is that good
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Received this yesterday and spent the whole day reading it while visiting the hospital! It really good. Very clever stuff and simple too. It also has a reworking of one of my favourite card effects, Simon Aromsons 'Prior Commitment', that removes any uncertainties and any setup!

It's also very well put together with photos, a glossy cover and a proper binding....

Highly recommended.

All the best Sean
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
He's a lovely man too...

did everyone else get a signed copy? cos I feel special with mine...and named too...
I've asked to be banned
Trivellino
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Trivellino
I will look forward to purchasing this book. I cherish my Ahead of the pack, which I purchased from Mr Rowland's site a few years ago.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I am very interested in this. Since I have not owned any of Lewis Jones material (I know... looks I am missing on a lot of creativity), I was wondering if I should go for Seventh Heaven or this one, The Book of Revelations? What do you guys think?

And if anyone suggests any of his other books as the first book to get and digest, that would be great. However, it seems Seventh Heaven is getting very high recommendations Smile
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
(oops... double post!)
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2011-11-22 07:40, IAIN wrote:
He's a lovely man too...

did everyone else get a signed copy? cos I feel special with mine...and named too...

Afraid so Iain... Maybe it was just the two of us Smile
mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
No you're not. Every book I bought from him was named and signed, a really nice gesture from him.
I love Lewis Jones books and this one is amzing as well, don't miss this ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I am just bumping this in case someone missed or can contribute to my inquiry Smile

-----
I am very interested in this. Since I have not owned any of Lewis Jones material (I know... looks I am missing on a lot of creativity), I was wondering if I should go for Seventh Heaven or this one, The Book of Revelations? What do you guys think?

And if anyone suggests any of his other books as the first book to get and digest, that would be great. However, it seems Seventh Heaven is getting very high recommendations.
-----
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Book of Revelations (Lewis Jones) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL