The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » How to get Fakini Eyeballs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3399 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Fantasim Magic used to carry Fakini eyeballs but they have been sold out for a while. No way to get them!

So I called Ed Radtke and he made me a set. He will make them in whatever size you want. I got 2 inch balls. Used them this Halloween season. Ed said if you want a set, you can contact him. He said he will also supply Fantasim, however, when I called Fantasim they said they were no longer avaible. Fantasim have the exclusive retail rights but Ed can still sell them himself too.

Hope this helps. Certainly want to keep supporting House of Fakini!

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11160 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
What's the going rate for a 2" set direct from Fakini?
~michael baker
The Magic Company
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3399 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
He has to charge the retail price, per his agreement. $200 for 2 inch eyeballs and $150 for 1 3/4 inch eyeballs.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11160 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
That's less than Fantasma charged. They only had the 1 3/4" at $200.00. (Don't tell them, though!) I may just decide to get another set! Smile
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Say Mr Jim, would you mind posting an image here mate?
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3399 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Devious,
The eyeballs are the same as his dad made. You can see a pix of them still on the fantasm site.

Jim
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Thanks, I was just making sure they hadn't changed. I treasure my eyeballs. They are a great EYE-deas eh? Horrible Eye know! Eye'll stop for now!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » How to get Fakini Eyeballs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL