The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » INTERLUDE EXPOSURE on MAGIC AUCTION (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pambalini
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Pambalini
Needless to say, I was very disappointed in Magic Auction for allowing the secret of the Interlude to be publicized as illustrated in their most recent auction update. And the sad part is that one of the owners is a magician.
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
As M.A. is not thought of as an "exposure/learn magic" site, I doubt there are many lay folks checking it out to find out how things are done. Perhaps they could have said "send e-mail for custom details", but I don't think there is a problem with what, and how they described it. Too much reading for a lay person before they get to the "good part".

B
Pambalini
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Pambalini
Good take on it Blair. I might have overreacted since I own one. Thanks for having good focus.
Pam
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Lay folks get very bored quickly if they have to invest any time or effort looking into how something is done.

B
MuleePete
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of MuleePete
"Lay Folks" = Muggles? LOL

Pete
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
I think there is more exposure with the corvete Frame then in the interlude explanation!! LOL

just saying

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
mpicard
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of mpicard
Quote:
On 2011-11-01 17:17, Sam Sandler wrote:
I think there is more exposure with the corvete Frame then in the interlude explanation!! LOL

just saying

sam

that is what I was thinking
pradell
View Profile
Special user
Alaska
560 Posts

Profile of pradell
Just go to google and look up interlude illusion. About the 4th one down is this exposure.

Lay folks know how to use google.

I've got a Johnny Gaughan built interlude too.

:magicrabbit:
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
Also, this ad had to be written by the seller, Joe and Chris would not have near this amount of detail on thier own I have sold props with MA for a long time, most of the time the discription is what I provide them as a seller.
Pambalini
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Pambalini
Dbmagic123,
Are you implying that MA doesn't have any kind of editorial control over their website and that whatever a seller wants to write in describing his product is accepted?
chleby
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of chleby
I think that if some one wants to know how a method works they will find a way to figure it out...like was said before almost anything can be found on google...magic auctions is also a sight that is more than likely not going to be visited by anyone other than magicians who already know how the effects work.
Lighting Designer- Dan Sperry MAGIC SHOW Times Scare NYC
Lighting Designer- Dan Sperry Spring 2011
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » INTERLUDE EXPOSURE on MAGIC AUCTION (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL