The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I need to thank the Alchemy Moon guys... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
Man this Halloween was fun!

I get stuck with school work most of the time, and miss out on most of the fun stuff that goes on around here. Not this Halloween!

It was pretty cool figuring out how to get into the site early. And I was able to pick up a couple of effects that I really wanted. I remember when they shut down and I just kind of thought I'd never get an opportunity to get the stuff I really wanted.

I'm kind of new to Bazaar magic, but I have been a performing magician for quite some time (almost 20 years) So I decided to put together a new parlor show. The first half is sleight of hand stuff with cards, dice, cups and balls and the like. The second have is what I'm calling spooky magic-that's where the bazaar stuff comes in. I've performed a few house parties and 2 corp events with the same format, and so far it has gone over really well.

Anyway...

The Alchemy Moon additions will work really well and they follow the theme of the show.

When I told Paul and Chris what I was looking to do, they both really helped me put together some of the props I need. Most of you've already seen the Luna Keys that Paul made for me. They turned out great and do add something significant to the Luna Routine.

Chris also helped me out with some other custom props. I can't really say too much about it, I was sworn to secrecy. :0) The best part is that neither Paul or Chris charged me what I was expecting them to charge me. I think they felt sorry for a starving college student!

NOW IF I COULD JUST FIGURE OUT A WAy TO AFFORD ONE OF THOSE ELITE CUSS CARDS SET! Hey a kid has to have a dream!

Thanks guys...I owe you!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I need to thank Alchemy Moon for shipping so fast. I order stuff on Halloween and it arrives two days later. Whoooosh!
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2011-11-03 00:25, Eddie Garland wrote:
I need to thank Alchemy Moon for shipping so fast. I order stuff on Halloween and it arrives two days later. Whoooosh!

My stuff got here today (two days) as well!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I need to thank Alchemy Moon for putting me in a state of confusion,and for a Head Ache... Smile!
Trying to figure out what to get, and maybe what to wait for, for future release !
I am so glad I do have the ECC and Cuss Box from before,that has been removed from the equation !

And,just in case...Good Luck Guys! lol
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Lefebure
View Profile
Loyal user
Lille, France
202 Posts

Profile of Lefebure
I ordered a Death in the family lite set two days ago.
So it might come quickly if I read all these posts...

Far out !

I'll post a review about it. After all, it's my very first purchase at Alchemy moon.
TwentyOne
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of TwentyOne
As a matter of fact I haven't bought any of the alchemy moon products yet, but I love them and certainly will buy some.
So thanks for your great staff,and amazing site.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
I ordered 4 items and can hardly wait for them to arrive. Living in the land of customs delays, I don't expect them till next week but will be pleased to report once I have digested the material and feel so inclined as to write about it. And the AM website is one of the better ones out there, so if you haven't been.......then, what are you waiting for?
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Chris is a great person.
I had problems during shipping with my Cuss Elite set and he solved it immediately.
He has the best customer service.
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1043 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
I have nothing but praise for Chris and Paul. Both have released excellent props and I'm sure the two working together will create even more. On top of this there contributions to the bizarre community have been outstanding. Both have encouraged and supported me in their own ways and I thank them.
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
From what I understand, the new Alchemy Moon launch has been a roaring success which is much deserved. So much hard work goes into creating the unique and well thought out items they produce.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I need to thank the Alchemy Moon guys... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL