The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Times Scare (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1126 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Make sure to give us all a FULL report, o.k?

Hope you have a great time!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
For what it's worth...I just do the magic show and some graphic design around the place - I have no control over anything but what is in my show. Sorry some of you had a bad experience while visiting here, I am allowed to take shows outside of here to a degree as per my contract and just take my weekly guarantee while I am here, its a nice gig so I can't complain. This may have been why I wasn't here a few times, or if you came on a Monday night we are required to have at least 1 night per week to be "dark" in order to be certified as an off broadway show. Any other questions feel free to ask and I'll try to answer as best I can.
DANSPERRY.COM
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1126 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Thanks for taking a moment and posting here, Dan!

I TRULY do hope that the venue succeeds, as I think it is an awesome idea!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
Mr.Dennis
View Profile
New user
Louisville Kentucky
81 Posts

Profile of Mr.Dennis
Congrats on your recent sold out shows Dan!
magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
... And, as always, thanks for sharing the story in our chat. It's always great having you as a guest on the podcast!
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Dan's been gone for awhile. Anyone every go to Times Scare for a show?
James Mattox
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of James Mattox
I saw it. Nice theater, Dan has a cool show, and he's very funny as well. Surprisingly few people there (maybe just 15, mid week in May). Considering the touristy area, and the lack of other stage magic shows, I figured the place would be packed. It's not for lack of a good show, I just don't think it was marketed well. They should have hired a street magician to work the corner outside as well as the bar. Or at least someone handing out flyers in times square. Too bad that NYC is left without a magic show, but better for Dan probably, sounds like his tour is doing well
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Times Scare (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL