The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Encyclopedia of Pickpocketing - How does an original DVD look like? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Hi there.
Perhaps it is a little bit off-topic here but I've bought the 4 DVD set called "Encyclopedia of Pickpocketing" by Nicholas Byrd & James Coats.

I am wondering if these are originals or just well made copies. Can someone confirm how the original DVDs look like?

> Do they have any kind of index in the middle of the disk (on the opposite site of the label)?
> Is the label printed with a printer (label = paper) or printed directly on the disk (no paper on the disk)?
> Can you read the letters on the label very well (clearly) or rather blurred/diffuse/unsharp?
> The same with the cover design - are letters and pictures very clear or somehow blurred?
> Any other feature to identify an original?

Thank you very much for your answer.
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
You also can contact me via PM!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Encyclopedia of Pickpocketing - How does an original DVD look like? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL