The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Theory11 Wire Effect // Fate by Geraint Clarke (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Geraint
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Geraint
Evening all,

Just wanted to say that I've got a new mentalism effect at theory11.

http://www.theory11.com/wire/geraint-clarke/fate/

Effect Description :
Fate is a modern mentalism miracle like no other.
The performer borrows a spectators iPhone or iPod touch and has it placed on shuffle. Then whilst in the spectators hand you are able to reveal the next songs in a genuine shuffle. No Playlists or Apps!
Then if things weren't impressive enough you ask the spectator to think of an Artist and song title. You can then reveal what song they're thinking of. Instantly!

I've been using this effect for personal and paid performances for just over 2 years. It's secured me bookings and even got my backstage passes for concerts and shows.

Once you know the method you don't have to carry anything with you. It's organic enough to just borrow a device once out performing.

Let me know what you think,

Many Thanks.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I have been performing this for just over a year now and I must say its a stunner. It does exactly what it says on the tin and it does it extremely well... If you want to leave them speechless I would recommend picking this up. At that price its a steal!
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Downloading now! Such a great price! I can't wait to discover the secret.
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Wow, that is such a great idea. I love it and I WILL use it. Although I did notice that "Explanation" Is mispelled as "Explantion". But other than that, the teaching was great and the effect/method is brilliant 5 out of 5 stars!!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I'd love to know more about this. May pick it up this weekend!

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
Geraint
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Geraint
What would you like to know Ben? ..... ask away Smile

Geraint.
Geraint
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Geraint
5 star reviews all over my product page.

And co-creator of Theory11 Jonathan Bayme said this about the effect

"I love, love, love this effect. The method is diabolical, and it's FUN to perform. The preview fooled me deeply - and the method was no disappointment. I performed this twice today. With great presentation, it can make for a powerful, fun, memorable routine. Highly recommended."

Get over to http://www.theory11.com/wire/geraintclarke/fate/

The effect is currently number 1 on the site Smile

Thanks also to everyones who's purchased it so far.

Geraint
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Any one who saw me at the session convention last year will tell you. I had random people come running up to me with there phone in hand asking me to do this for them all weekend.. I performed it once for a family of lay people at the bar and from that point on the weekend was full of random folks who just had to see this thing..

An absolute killer routine and I generally do not perform other peoples work... this is one routine I just HAD to do and you will too!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Finally! A $4 download that's worth a LOT more.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I picked this up... but I'd advise you not to get it.

Sure, it does exactly what it advertises- a borrowed Iphone or Ipad is put on shuffle (really) and you can immediately begin predicting upcoming song choices, reading minds, and more. It's also true that the method is clever, simple, and requires no apps to download or gaffs to carry around. But I still advise you not to get it...

... because I want to keep it to myself.

Fate is a wonderful piece of magic and a steal for the price they're charging. If I didn't want to be selfish I'd tell you all to be smart and pick it up. But I do want to be selfish- so don't.

Ben
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I just downloaded this as well, and since you're always in a situation where an iPhone/iPod Touch is present, this is the PERFECT trick to perform. Magical, deceptive, and awesome thinking. Genius!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
970 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Brilliant absolutely brilliant, impromptu magic at its best!!

Far too cheap!

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - Life's a Beach Vol 1.
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
970 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Sorry that should have read "Impromptu mentalism at its best!"

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - Life's a Beach Vol 1.
Geraint
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Geraint
Thanks Gary,

I've actually got you listed in my Artists Profile on T11. So I'm really glad you liked it.

It says
Which artists have inspired you the most in your work thus far?
".. Gary Jones inspired me to focus on magician fooling effects, that don't use gimmicks after he fooled me twice with the same trick."
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1094 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Got this - great effect. Was also pleasantly surprised at the quality and production values of the download. Great value for some great magic.
Lakewood, Ohio
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2183 Posts

Profile of magicmind
I do not see that they take paypal??
Pay it forward
Geraint
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Geraint
They don't take Paypal magicmind.

I believe it's just credit and debit cards.
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
970 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2011-11-06 09:29, Geraint wrote:
Thanks Gary,

I've actually got you listed in my Artists Profile on T11. So I'm really glad you liked it.

It says
Which artists have inspired you the most in your work thus far?
".. Gary Jones inspired me to focus on magician fooling effects, that don't use gimmicks after he fooled me twice with the same trick."

"Blush" Thank you mate!

I downloaded this earlier today and it really rocks Geraint, so easy and so clever, and just about everyone or every table has someone who has an iPhone, I will be using this all the time.

Genius!

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Geraint
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Geraint
Not sure Zach's performance did it justice.... you can reveal both elements of a selection without having to ask the spectator anything.

However, he probably learnt and filmed it in a day, so I don't expect him to be perfect on it.

Overall very funny and very honest.

Thanks for posting, Ben.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Theory11 Wire Effect // Fate by Geraint Clarke (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL