The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Theory11 Wire Effect // Fate by Geraint Clarke (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I've tried this several times over the past few days and it has the potential to be a very strong routine.

I think the methodology is stronger than Zach implies it is- especially when, upon completion, people can check out their device to see if anything sneaky happened (such as you creating a special playlist)- which they WILL do, at least from my limited experience, and then find nothing.

I also think to call this an IPhone trick, despite the fact that it uses an Iphone, misunderstands where we should be putting the focus. They think of one of their songs, at random, and we read their mind. The device is perfectly motivated in this case, using a feature they use every day (so they know it's fair) and then the device goes away so we can focus on THEM.

What's nice is the build- we start with an IPhone trick, or a puzzle... and then do something very strong and organic.

Is this the strongest thing I do? No... but it's darn good. If you like impromptu magic, this is a keeper.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1344 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Only iPhone and the like yes? No androids?
Official Thread Killer
Geraint
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Geraint
It's only iPhone at the moment. I'm uploading an Android verison soon.

But I suppose if you own an Android, and you know the effect and how it works... you'd be able to adapt it to Android.
Geraint
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Geraint
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone's who's purchasd this effect

It's the highest rated trick on the wire and has been number one for 6-7 days now.

Thanks very much.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2183 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Any way to get this via paypal?
Pay it forward
Geraint
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Geraint
http://www.theory11.com/wire/geraint-clarke/fate/
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I've redone the preview and explanation for FATE on Theory11.

The explanation is now shot with great quality video and sound.

For anyone with the improved quality download I'd love to hear your thoughts, for those who don't have it yet, maybe check it out for $4.

Good evening to you all,

-G.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Theory11 Wire Effect // Fate by Geraint Clarke (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL