The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Fearsons Fantastic Flotation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peace_2_Ya
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Peace_2_Ya
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody owns this and what they think about it.

I've seen it performed by fearson,and I am considering buying it.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Peace_2_Ya Smile
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
502 Posts

Profile of Corey K
The only drawback of this is the construction. It takes quite some time and is not the easiest thing. Some parts of it MAY require some sewing to be done (it did for mine). But, when finished, it's a great illusion and worth every penny.

-Corey
Corey King
Lee Alex
View Profile
New user
Istanbul, Turkey, England
11 Posts

Profile of Lee Alex
For the money and effort this is worth every cent or dime or penny or whatever your currency happens to be... so good that I am planning to use this for my dancers who will be mermaids - they will all simultaneously float under the water just like real mermaids.. the only thing is somewhere I saw this on public domain in full explanation.
Peace_2_Ya
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Peace_2_Ya
What domain did you see this?
huntles
View Profile
New user
Australia
9 Posts

Profile of huntles
You also need to keep in mind that you may be slightly 'limited' if you intend to perform other illusions after (or before)you've completed the effect without a quick moment offstage. The effort for contruction and performance is deffinately worth the great effect Smile
RangeCowboy
View Profile
Regular user
Long Beach
198 Posts

Profile of RangeCowboy
You can see it here http://www.pbdm.com/video/theatre.html then goto video samples and choose from the drop--down list.

Now if you added some black art I agree it would be fantastic, but with simply a jacket or table cloth in front I think its extremely poor magic - in fact obvious to anyone.

While you are at the site, look at the Ultimate Slow-Motion Bill Transposition with the tight fisted 'husband'. Very funny patter.
bdormer
View Profile
New user
Maryland, USA
49 Posts

Profile of bdormer
When I saw this one for the first (and second and third) time, it looked to me like he held his jacket like some half-a**ed bullfighter, then stuck out one leg and hopped up and down on the other. The picture was fuzzy and I was totally underwhelmed.

Fearsons Box, on the other hand, blew me away (at least at first).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Fearsons Fantastic Flotation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL