The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » TWINS by Nefesch (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
435 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
I have just received a newsletter for this effect and I am very glad nefesch decided to release it.

This was one of the first effects I had seen nefesch to perform getting great reactions as a result of the vividness and the immediacy it has.

here is a description.
-------------------------------------------------------
You ask to your spectator to close his eyes while you are standing in front of him, now you ask him to select mentally any of his two hands, this is done inside his mind, and he never tells or writes down his selection, once your spectator has confirmed that he has selected one of his hands you instruct him that on the count of three he must raise up that hand and then he must open his eyes. When he opens his yes he finds you in the same position than he is (lifting up one hand as a mirror reflection of your spectator), the audience confirms that YOU had raised your hand way long before he did, as if you knew accurately what hand he was going to lift up (which is actually true!).

The same experiment is repeated one second time in the same way than the previous one.

Finally the experiment will be repeated one third time but this time with a twist: You ask your spectator to close his eyes, to select one of his hands, once the spectator has confirmed that he has selected one of his own hands, you ask him to open his eyes, now he is standing in front of you with both his hands resting down, so you are, you now tell him that you will count to three and then both: you and him will raise one hand at the same time, when this is done both of you are again standing with one hand lifted up: a perfect mirror position! 3 times in a row!
---------------------------------------------------

I still don't know how he did it but for sure it was very visual.

the added info says these:
No Pre-Show
No Stooges
No Instant Stooges
No Hypnosis
No Guessing
No Luck
Easy Set up
Instant Reset

Any thoughts?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11888 Posts

Profile of John C
Hey, I received the newsletter too! Synchronicity?

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1026 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Yea sounds good...... Where can I buy this.....
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2011-11-07 14:42, Harrismatic wrote:

Any thoughts?

since you ask: yes

the whole piece of theatre is based on a simple thing: to know which hand the subject chose which is very easy through any jerome finley;paolo cavalli;patrick redford stuff without needing to touch the subject
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-11-07 15:21, PsiDroid wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-11-07 14:42, Harrismatic wrote:

Any thoughts?

since you ask: yes

the whole piece of theatre is based on a simple thing: to know which hand the subject chose which is very easy through any jerome finley;paolo cavalli;patrick redford stuff without needing to touch the subject

Hey PsiDroid!
I have to say: YES!!!!!!! You are correct Smile (as usual you are)
The whole thing is very simple, is indeed just a matter of knowing what hand the subject will choose, and there is no need to touch the subject, the methodology offered in TWINS is different from the ones you mentioned, so I think that the material can be interesting for some of us who are familiar with the jerome, cavalli and redford stuff.

For anywone interested, You can find the special offer I am giving away from my site

Big Hug

Nefesch Smile
northernwarrior
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
101 Posts

Profile of northernwarrior
Now, it does sounds interesting!

Marko
Biovf
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Biovf
Sounds interesting
David
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1218 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Sounds really good! Any price on it?

Kieran
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
I just want to tell you that I've just confirmed that Twins will also include some collaborations by Pablo Amira and Timon Krause Smile

Nefesch
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Nef,

I like how you put that idea at work.

Good thinking!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1759 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Sounds very very promising, I still absolutely love lift! Not to get side tracked, but could someone please give me a link to Timon's book? I talked to him briefly a while back but never heard anything else about it and some of the things he mentioned sound great!

-Jake
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1218 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Just Pre-ordered twins, roll on 17 days!

Kieran
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-11-10 16:31, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
Nef,

I like how you put that idea at work.

Good thinking!

Thanks Paolo, nice seeing you active again here Smile
I will send you a copy of the whole work around next week Smile I believe you will find it "Tasty" Smile

Quote:
On 2011-11-10 22:21, magician 336 wrote:
Sounds very very promising, I still absolutely love lift! Not to get side tracked, but could someone please give me a link to Timon's book? I talked to him briefly a while back but never heard anything else about it and some of the things he mentioned sound great!

-Jake

It was available at H&R Magic Books, but I believe it has sold out by the moment.

Quote:
On 2011-11-11 06:08, magicman29 wrote:
Just Pre-ordered twins, roll on 17 days!

Kieran

I just sent the Inside Your Mind Video, as part of the bonus I am offering for preorders. For the other part, just sent me an email to let me know when do you want us to have a skype conference Smile

Nefesch
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Quote:
On 2011-11-10 12:36, Nefesch wrote:
I just want to tell you that I've just confirmed that Twins will also include some collaborations by Pablo Amira and Timon Krause Smile

Nefesch

Very promising new release.
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1218 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Just watched your inside your mind video nefesch and thought it was really good, one quick question about 'musical influence', preshow?

Kieran
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-11-11 15:26, magicman29 wrote:
Just watched your inside your mind video nefesch and thought it was really good, one quick question about 'musical influence', preshow?

Kieran

Hey!
If you are talking about my book Musical Influence, It does NOT use PS at all. Neither does TWINS!
Now about the Musical Influence shown in the Inside Your Mind Video, I can not tell in this forum what techniques were used, cause this is an open forum, and techniques and methods should be discussed in the Inner thoughts section. I Pm'ed you about this. Smile

Nefesch
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Quote:

Kieran

one quick answer, don't be a jerk asking for that things on a public forum.
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1218 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Quote:
On 2011-11-12 07:48, rickhypno wrote:
Quote:

Kieran

one quick answer, don't be a jerk asking for that things on a public forum.

sorry but was I talking to you,no I wasnt rick the DICK!

Kieran
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1218 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Quote:
On 2011-11-11 16:24, Nefesch wrote:
Quote:

Kieran

Hey!
If you are talking about my book Musical Influence, It does NOT use PS at all. Neither does TWINS!
Now about the Musical Influence shown in the Inside Your Mind Video, I can not tell in this forum what techniques were used, cause this is an open forum, and techniques and methods should be discussed in the Inner thoughts section. I Pm'ed you about this. Smile

Nefesch

Hey sorry for mentioning methods and techniques here in the penny forum,i didn't realize, again sorry.....

Kieran
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-11-12 09:44, magicman29 wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-11-11 16:24, Nefesch wrote:
Quote:

Kieran

Hey!

Nefesch

Hey sorry for mentioning methods and techniques here in the penny forum,i didn't realize, again sorry.....

Kieran

Not A problem at all from my side, I know it was without any bad intention Smile

Big hug to you

Nefesch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » TWINS by Nefesch (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL