We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » My book arrived! Mark Wilson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
My wife called to tell me the Mark Wilson book I won on ebay has arrived at home.

I got the large hard cover edition for $2.99!!!

I am stoked! I know what I will be doing tonight! Smile
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
Cool, I just recently bought the updated edition to replace my old worn-out copy, and I'd already rediscovering some things I'm forgotten and new things I'd overlooked. It really is a treasure of magic literature.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
DaveS
View Profile
Veteran user
New York
329 Posts

Profile of DaveS
Hi Marko,
I agree... Wilson's text was a great complement to my Tarbell books when I purchased the original edition in the late 70's. I read somewhere that the new edition may contain an additional chapter and/or other updated material... can you or anyone else confirm that? If so, what's been added or changed? Thanks.
DaveS
We shall not cease from exploration/And the end of all our exploring/Will be to arrive where we started/And know the place for the first time. (TS Elliot)
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
The new edition contains a new chapter at the end called "Reputation Makers." It contains around 7 or 8 newly added effects and they're good ones, including a bill-to-chapstick container, finger ring on rope, cut & restored rope, a tic tac toe prediction, and Stewart James' "Further Than That."
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
andre combrinck
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
953 Posts

Profile of andre combrinck
I hope you enjoyed this book Neale.But don't stop there.Buy more,learn more,entertain more.
Enjoy
Andre
ajcombri@telkomsa.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » My book arrived! Mark Wilson (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL