The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Center Deal Trouble (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidGold
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of DavidGold
So I have been practicing my center deals, The method I am using is the Marlo exhibition center and whenever I put my 2nd and 3rd fingers into the break to try and push out the card the entire top part of the deck either fans or just sticks with the top card. In short the top card does not pivot around the finger like its supposed to. I have tried so many different combinations of pressure and finger placement and can not get it to work. PLEASE HELP

thanks
David
alliance
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of alliance
I don't well understand your problem. My english isn't good.
You want to push out the top card when you deal center and when you have extract the center card, pull back the top card?
When I deal center, I grab the top part of the deck very firmly between my index finger and the base of my thumb.
In this manner, I can push and pull back the top card without spread the top part of the deck. Only my ring finger and pinky goes to the break and extract the center card.
DavidGold
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of DavidGold
My apologies I did make it quite hard to understand what I am trying to say is that when I try and push out the center card the top part of the deck goes along with it and it is almost impossible for me to take the center card
alliance
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of alliance
So, you have to buckle the bottom card of the top half with the tips of your middle and ring finger, and then, push out.
When you buckle the card, the upper half of the deck will not goes with the center card.
The action is very similar with the buckle action of the bottom deal, but you do the buckle action with the extremity of the tips of your finger.
bblumen
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
987 Posts

Profile of bblumen
I would suggest that you forget about the exhibition center and put your effort toward learning the far superior Marlo Center Deal.

Why would you want to do an exhibition deal while gambling?

Brian
"Lulling the minds of your company is more important than dazzling their eyes." Ed Marlo
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Check out the magic and methods of Ross Bertram. In it is a written discription of the Kennedy Center and Vernon hands doing the center deal are the photo's.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
DavidGold
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of DavidGold
The marlo exibition deal can also be used as a regular center and I also just like the mechanics of it
bblumen
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
987 Posts

Profile of bblumen
Quote:
On 2011-11-13 16:13, DavidGold wrote:
The marlo exibition deal can also be used as a regular center and I also just like the mechanics of it

Good luck with that!

Brian
"Lulling the minds of your company is more important than dazzling their eyes." Ed Marlo
alliance
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of alliance
Euh, the marlo exibition center deal is the center he demonstrate in his dvd "the legend"? The center with a side step?
DavidGold
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of DavidGold
No that's the marlo center deal,(difficult as hell to). the exibition is the one where the 2nd and 3rd fingers go into a break and help fling out the card
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Center Deal Trouble (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL