The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE PACKAGE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi all

A while back I was asked by several if I was going to run a special on the site, I have a shed load of projects in the pipeline so thought I'd run a special for stuff that has been with me for the past 6 years. I like to keep my site fresh with new material as often as I can so this will only run for a limited time.

Hope that this is the special those people were looking for.

All the best

Rus ANDREWS
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Nice package.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
No pun intended.

R
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Offer runs till Sunday.

All the best and many thanks to all that have purchased.

R
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Rus' effects are so strong and so inexpensive that putting them on sale is a no brainer if you don't already have them
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
I just got the Package!
And it is a HUGE Package, this guy has a LOT of material here, I honestly have not read it all cause IS A LOT! but what I have read so far is High Class and Practical Material, I was already familiar with some stuff from this Great mind as Russ is.

The price was only 30 Pounds, which is a 70% off from the retail price, I honestly thought it was a good deal, but now that I have all these effects I feel as If I stole Russ, no kidding!

If you ever wanted some of the Material that Russ has already released and you were waiting for the right moment to get them, I can not see a better moment that this.

Russ, You absolutely have a Great Mind!! I am very glad with my purchase LOT to study here!

Way to go !

Nefesch
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
The English love a double entendre (so we're told, just think of all the 'Carry On' films of yesteryear).
So without further delay, may I draw your attention to Rus's 'package'?

This bundle contains a huge amount of material. For example, Paranoia has 17 effects or bits of work, Zilch has 6, some of the e-books are single effects (with variations)....

Over the last few years, I have made an effort to always give honest reviews, positive of course, but with a genuine critique based on my working environment and personal preferences.

I can't do this in this case, as I was gigging for most of Saturday (late into the night) and have only just started looking at the material. What I can say with confidence, is that I do not think that I will mislead you, the reader, by saying the following:

If you are a hobbyist or worker (unless you are the sort of worker who does not want to try anything new), I would be hugely surprised if you did not get real value from this. I have already spotted a few things that would fit well at certain times / events. Gaffed, ungaffed, a video link to help explain a move, quickies and effects which would be good closers (e.g. scorched thought)

I will try to post some thoughts in the coming weeks once I actually get to try the material.

Charlie

Check out whats on offer, you may be glad you did.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
This sale ends today and what a sale it is. There is an abundance of working card and mentalism effects throughout, enough to keep you busy for quite a while. A lot of these effects will end up in your go to bag as they are strong audience tested effects which Rus does use in his gigs. Head over to Rus's sight and see what this is all about. Dollar wise it's a no brainer. The material far outweighs the small asking price for the "Package"
For anyone who has not seen Rus past work or perhaps purchased one or two of his effects this is the time to get fully acquainted with all of his published material. I am currently going through this and as Charlie stated above, there is so much enclosed in this body of work. If you are on the fence, hop on over to Rus back yard and hit the buy now button, you will not be disappointed.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2011-11-13 13:48, Nefesch wrote:
I just got the Package!
And it is a HUGE Package, this guy has a LOT of material here, I honestly have not read it all cause IS A LOT! but what I have read so far is High Class and Practical Material, I was already familiar with some stuff from this Great mind as Russ is.

The price was only 30 Pounds, which is a 70% off from the retail price, I honestly thought it was a good deal, but now that I have all these effects I feel as If I stole Russ, no kidding!

If you ever wanted some of the Material that Russ has already released and you were waiting for the right moment to get them, I can not see a better moment that this.

Russ, You absolutely have a Great Mind!! I am very glad with my purchase LOT to study here!

Way to go !

Nefesch

DITTO! This Package (again no Pun intented) is loaded with very usuable material. As someonme else stated- the price for this- "A No Brainer"! I don't know if the sale is still goin on, but if it is- I wouldn't hesitate to pick this up. Even if it's not- Rus is always more than fair on the pricing of his material and I am betting the price for this would still be more than worth it. So much good material in this package! I've come to really like Russ's work- most of his material is organic and uses no gimmicks- not to mention the reactions you get from the specs- can't get much better than that!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks guys for all the great comments and feedback.

I have some great projects on the way.

Thanks again

R
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Just a note, this ends tonight, and I will be pulling down all the old stuff to make way for some fresh new ideas I have been working on.

Many thanks for all the kind emails and feedback.

All the best

R
KP
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of KP
Just bought it today, and I love it so much!!!!
There are really lots of great materials inside the package. I love magic about mentalism. It save me a lot to buy lots of great stuff.
Although I still don't have time to read, I will spend my weekend to finish all of it!!!
Great job Rus!! Keep going on.

KP
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks KP

Glad you are enjoying the contents.

All the best

R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE PACKAGE (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL