The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
Hey Guys,
It’s Patrick from Murphy’s Magic Supplies.
I just wanted to let you know that Paul Osborne is releasing a new book in about one week.

The book is tilted “1”
This book was written for single performers (no assistant) who want to perform illusions either by themselves or with just a member or members of the audience. I have to say there are some GREAT Illusions in this book!

Listed below are a few of the new ideas Paul has come out with.

THE CELLAR: A door is laying flat on the stage floor. You lift it up the door, go inside and bring out cases of wine, etc, you go back into the cellar and a moment later the door falls flat onto the stage. You have vanished and are located in the back of the theatre.

QUICK BULID SUSPENSION: Imagine making a suspension in your garage for under $150.00 without welding, custom work, etc. this super x style suspension will hold a lot of weight, breaks down fast, everything is found at the Home Depot or Lowes, can be built in a matter of hours. Great for home shows, Kid’s shows, stage shows, traveling, ect.

SELF LEVITATION: This self levitation appears to the audience the same as some expensive models but is VERY inexpensive and easy to build. This one will really get you to think of just how many options are out there.

Enjoy,
Patrick
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
$$ ?
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
This sounds like a great book! I can't wait to see a price and a release date.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 1 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL