The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Greg Frewin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Yes, Greg Frewin's tennis balls to doves from a case is amazing, he worked many years to develop it and make it perfect. It was a lot of trial and error on his part. His act is totally original and all the material he developed himself. He is a very creative magician.

This is what a person can create when they accumulate the knowledge and practice and rehearse. Thinking outside the box of the norm, is what makes him an award winning magician.

I don't know of any of his act material is on his DVD set, but they are well worth the $150.00 coming from such a creative mind.
Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
I know he is such a good magician, When I saw that production I jumped outta my seat was was like "WHHHATTT?????" Just thought I would share my excitement. Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You should see it live, it is even more exciting to see that knot turn into a dove over the heads of the audience.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Greg Frewin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL