The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Dr. Solar's Magical Medicine show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIsI5Wddotk

Here is a recent clip of portions of my vent work from the stage of my World's First Solar-Powered Theatre at a fair last month. The Good Doctor is keeping a tradition of bringing scientific and quasic scientific products and awareness to small-town America all along the Kerosene Trail as the medicine circuit was known as. Hey, why not? After all, solar photovoltaic electricity was discovered in the mid 1800's. Please check it out. This is the West Coast Premier Traveling Medicine Show. Feed back would be appreciated, I had little input as to the shoot. I left artistic expression up to the videographer. Should one take more control?
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2348 Posts

Profile of Doomo
NAh! Sorry... But THIS is Doctor Solar!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_(comics)
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Relax. Not sorry one bit. I went off the grid in 1980, two years after the first solar panels were sold in America for residential use. According to most reports about solar homes in California I was still one of less than 500 homes by 1990. I happen to know the creator of the Doctor Solar comics. as you say, he is Doctor Solar, I am Dr. Solar and I have paid extensively for my medical training.
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Dr. Solar's Magical Medicine show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL