The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Panic by Aaron Fisher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Ralph, did you also get access to Aaron's teaching/workshop videos for Panic as well? If not you need to contact Aaron for access; the videos are fantastic and will definitely improve your use of Panic IMO.

Jim
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi Jim
Thanks !

Ralph
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Bought this some years back and never used it, I don't remember why I didn't, maybe I didn't believe it would fool anyone?

Im gonna have to dig this back up, cause in all honesty I never really gave it a chance.

Paul
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Quote:
On 2012-04-07 07:24, Piz wrote:
Bought this some years back and never used it, I don't remember why I didn't, maybe I didn't believe it would fool anyone?

Im gonna have to dig this back up, cause in all honesty I never really gave it a chance.

Paul

Hi Paul
Just re-watch the demo again for this effect. It really does look like he vanished a deck of cards !
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Be sure to sign up for Aaron's newsletter because he sends out video tips on Panic.
Marvelous
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of Marvelous
I had bought Panic a couple of years ago when it was only in red back. I lost my cards and bought Panic again off e bay, I assume since it came from Hong Kong they must be bootleg but they look like real Red Bicycle cards. I don't want to support bootlegs but I just found my original Panic cards and they look the same. Is it possible they could be real considering they still claim to have 100 in stock?

I did purchase Panic now from Magicwarehouse.com in Mandolin style blue and they look great.
bobflyer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of bobflyer
Got this a few weeks ago and have been working with it and it's amazingly good! Shouldn't be so convincing but it really is!
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On 2012-04-07 11:52, ralphs007 wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-07 07:24, Piz wrote:

Paul

Hi Paul
Just re-watch the demo again for this effect. It really does look like he vanished a deck of cards !

Well obviously it looks like it! (Seriously?) lol ... "Panic" wouldn't be on the market if it did not.

The **** looks amazing, like I said, never gave it a shot. Been ridiculously busy this week, once I get some time this weekend I'll resurrect it from it's grave and work on it. I'll give my thoughts shortly. Smile

Paul
Italia16
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Italia16
Like some others have said, I have this but haven't used it yet. I guess I'm leary about it fooling anybody but I guess I have to get over that. Everybody else seems to like it.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
I learnt Panic on Thursday, practised a few times and then tried it out at work yesterday for co-workers and customers. It went fantastic and had perfect reactions each and every time (I did it about 10 times). I am a hobbyist magician and I'm always looking for the trick that is idiot-proof, easy to do and learn and totally fools my spectators. Panic fills all those requirements and more. I can't believe how convincing it looks. Some of my co-workers watched me do it two or 3 times and concentrated completely to see if they could work it out and still they have no idea how a full deck of cards just disappears. Aarons teaching on the DVD and online videos is very good and it's important to follow his lead. He teaches the correct handling of the cards and the positioning of the fingers, etc. Also the correct handling just before the disappearance of the deck. This is all very important and makes a big difference. I can hardly wait to get back to work again today to keep on performing this. This trick has my highest recommendation.
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
"This trick has my highest recommendation."

Yes. I saw Aaron do this several times at Magi Fest a few years back, and it totally works...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
This is the best $20 I've spent in a long time! I understand that it is an older effect, However, I haven't come across it until now. Someone mentioned that it's difficult to believe that it will fool someone... IT DOES! It's very easy to perform as well.
The look on their faces is just what you like to see.... plus it's always fun to hear "Did You see that!"........ I even ordered a duplicate set to have on hand just in case I happen to damage the original.

I'm so happy I came across this one. I know not everything is for everybody... However, it's hard for me to see how one can go wrong with this......

I hope all are enjoying their weekend!

Bk
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
I road tested 'Panic' last week at a strolling gig and it passed beautifully. Panic is an exceptional deck vanish that is a blast to perform! Aaron, when will replacement cards become available? You should offer a combo pack of red/blue backs(2 complete sets) at a reasonable price.

-Jared
magicman491
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magicman491
Oh man... I got this today... one word, awesome... this thing is so smart and it's super easy, I have already slotted it into my routine, and will perform it at my next strolling gig... great cleanup aswell...
Thanks Aaron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Panic by Aaron Fisher (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL