The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Forbidden Mentalism by Jerome Finley (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I hear it's because you can buy his products under 21 year old.
So, you have to wait a little bit ;-)
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I may be 19 and freshly a giddy ex-school boy, but my smugness is that of a narcissistic 32 year old ;P

-Jake
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Though I have no desire to advertise my various offerings or maintain a website to promote and sell them anymore, everything I've ever written is still available directly from me for the usual cost of entry.

Interested parties may contact me directly via PM here at the Café...OR...any/all of you can reach me at my usual email address found below.

Thanks again to each and every one of you for your support, friendship and direction over the years. You've enriched my life in ways I can't even begin to explain and I sincerely hope that each of you remembers this in my (relative) absence.

All my love,
Jerome Finley
jeromefinley07@gmail.com
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3220 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I am one of the lucky person to have the jerome's works and before they "disappear"I HIGHLY suggest all of you to get his works immediately!
I don't have any commercial benefit writing this, is just an advice to get something that will change your way to perform mentalism!
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1255 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
I only can second Luca here, if you are into the real stuff I can do nothing more than strongly advise to take advantage of Jeromes offer and GET his stuff before it is not offered anymore...Jeromes stuff is among the most valuable (in terms of usage!) I own...

Many thanks for your offers and always kind and friendly words for me, Jerome!
It is much appreciated!

Best wishes
Eric
(R)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
I'd like to chime in here as well. In my opinion, Jerome's material is the very best out there. There is no other material that even comes remotely close to the strength and emotional impact that his material holds. I've been truly blessed to read some of Jerome's material and I would like to thank him from the bottom of my heart for offering his most near and dear works to our community.

Jerome, my friend, you will be remembered for generations to come. Your work will always live on...

Kind regards,

-Vlad
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
Brainbu$ter
View Profile
Veteran user
Indianapolis, IN
325 Posts

Profile of Brainbu$ter
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2011, Scott M wrote:
...if you missed out on Thought Veil ...This eBook [Farewell] has it all for learning Jeromes work on this without needing his other manuscripts. ...

Scott M

No it doesn't.

Farewell Book does NOT include Thought Veil.

Not that Finley included a table of contents for that 546 page book

(would've been helpful...it's maddening;

this is like a reference book.
This is not a book you just read through
from beginning to end).

In fact, Jerome even wrote in the Farewell Book,
"You can use Thought Veil here, and if you don't have Thought Veil, I feel sorry for you!"
The best virtual magic show by the stupendous zoom magician Jon Finch.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
I believe the Thought Veil did include a TIC. I know the hard copy did. Anyway I just checked a the book currently being sold does contain it. Inside is a technique called Thought Veil as well as the book title itself. I'm sure the farewell book is referencing that.

If you will email me a copy of your PayPal purchase I'll send over the TOC.

I also think if you give some of this a fair trial you'll be pleased with the results.

Dan
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Brainbu$ter,

You miss quoted Scott M, he didn't say that the Farwell book included Thought Veil.

[quote}
if you missed out on Thought Veil and want to learn Jerome's TIA, and if you missed PCI with his work on Energetic Touches
[/quote]

Thought Veil had TIA, PCI contained Energetic Touches, The Farwell Book contains both.
A TOC would be great, but I've gotten quite a lot out of it without it.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Forbidden Mentalism by Jerome Finley (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL