The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » DJ Johnny Kage, lies about being a Veteran to get discounts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
D.J. Dummy
He lied about being a veteran/active duty servicemember to recieve local discounts.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Except he says that the whole thing was a joke and he never took advantage of a military discount.

So people are outraged over a joke, whereas Alabama recently approved legislation that harasses veterans and nary a peep (relatively speaking) has been heard.

Whatever.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
You know, as a vet I'm a lil' angry. Nevada started a program 'for vets' to help us get jobs. The idea is companies who apply get paid to train us (or pay our salary) up to $2500 to show we can do the job. Most companies care less about vets to be honest with you. So I checked it out and the job program is for "vets, ex convicts, under experienced workers (those under 20), those who have been unemployed for over six months". So it isn't a 'vets' program it is a *** near anyone program and I for one don't like being lumped together with 18 year olds who know squat and an ex con.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » DJ Johnny Kage, lies about being a Veteran to get discounts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL