The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » NFW to Capitulating Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
Fellow magi, here's a little video I made a few years back when I was toying around with how to go from one packet trick to another - (Gary Freed's) NFW to Capitulating Cards (James Swain). I decided to use a HW...just posting this in hope that it may spark an idea for you, etc. You may notice a cut (editing) in between the two effects - this was not necessary, I just got interrupted and didn't bother re-shooting it straight through...if you perform the way I did it here, it would look the same without any cuts. My patter was kept simple because I shot this video for a magician friend to just see what the effects looked like...hope you enjoy...and I am open to any suggestions re: handling, etc. I would like to continue performing these two packet tricks, they're the only ones I actually perform - but not very regularly.
Kaylan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVMTA5A_v4Q
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » NFW to Capitulating Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL