The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Anyone have this yet? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Paul, Kieran,

I have four questions...

Does the card do all the work, or is there any move(s) involved?
Are envelopes involved?
Is this dual reality?
Can this be adapted larger scale for stage?
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
In answer to Mindpro's questions.

1 The card does the majority of the work
2 No envelopes are involved
3 It is not dual reality
4 Can it be adapted on a larger scale for the stage? I don't know without trying. My inclination is that it would be best as it is.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Thanks, NeilS, I appreciate it.
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Thanks Neil and Kieran!

I'm glad you are both happy with the effect.

Hopefully we'll hear from some others soon.

Thanks again!

Paul
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
I always look forward to the original thinking of Paul Carnazzo and his new card is yet one more example of his ongoing creativity.

"Hip Know Therapy" is a very clever and easy to do effect that with the right presentation can certainly cause a participant to believe that you can indeed "get inside their head".

One side of the card creates the illusion of inducing a mild hypnotic state in the subject, before proceeding with the rest of the routine, and that I particularly like.(When you see what I mean, you may ask "why didn't I think of doing that?")

The one difference with this card is that it has to be made by yourself as the instructions (clear) are in PDF form. However, the effort to make the card will no doubt be rewarded by the reaction from your participant.

I'm a fan of "instant mentalism entertainment" that can fit in my wallet. Mr. Carnazzo is rapidly establishing himself as the "King of Mentalism Wallet Cards" and rightly so.

For those on the fence, $10 can buy you this darn clever piece of creative psychological entertainment or.......

Someone wisely said that "the mind once expanded to the dimension of a new idea, can never return to it's original size". I would add that the same goes for my wallet with Mr.Carnazzo's uber clever cards.

Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
I agree with the positive comments. I only have the option of quick routines and this fits the bill.
Its a nice little effect. Great thinking !!
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Gerry and John,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I hope you both will be using this.

For those looking for more reviews, Jheff has posted one on his site:

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/hipknow.html

gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Ok, so I've had Hip-Know-Therapy for a couple of days now... Marvelous thinking on this one; no surprise, coming from Paul. I couldn't agree more with Neil S' review above. This is some very hard-hitting mentalism, where the effect is pretty much self-working and all you need to focus on, is presentation. Gave it a test-drive today, and left a couple of people questioning their own perception and experience. One said that this was the first time they had ever been hypnotized. I must say, that was a reaction I truly enjoyed.

The only tricky aspect to Hip-Know-Therapy is constructing the card; but keep in mind, I am craft-challenged, and was able to make it up easily thanks to Paul's clear and concise instructions.

You'll use this one.

Highly recommended.
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
502 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Just downloaded it and looks great.
Also works in other languages and I've also have an additional idea which I have to test first.
Instructions are clear, it's fairly easy to create + it's possible to adapt it to your own performance style.

Also discovered that you can import the template directly from the PDF into the free graphic program The Gimp. This way you can change it to your language or even change the looks or ''induction part''
mag1cman
View Profile
Regular user
Has contributed a meagre
142 Posts

Profile of mag1cman
Hi

Can the card be laminated to make it more durable? If the answer would involve exposure then please feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
*** Magic shouldn't be the only thing in your life BUT everything in your life should be magic! ***
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
193 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Hey y'all
Quote:
On 2011-12-13 21:16, mag1cman wrote:
Can the card be laminated to make it more durable? If the answer would involve exposure then please feel free to PM me.
Steve

This is a good question, anyone want to take it up?

thanks
Larry
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Sorry got the late reply!

Due to the workings of the card, laminating is not an option.

The card is easy to construct, and you can print unlimited quantities, so when the card gets a little worn, you can discard it and simply use a new one.

Thanks for the interest!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Anyone have this yet? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL