The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Zoltar wants you to talk of your time together in the Cabinet. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
First of all, will 'the guy' who keeps reporting our posts please refrain form doing so this time. I think all bizarrist dealers should be able to peacefully coexist for the great good of the development of our art.

Do you not agree?

Also this post is NOT an advert (even though we DO take out advertising on the Café) - this post is for the genuine interest and involvement of the community. The post concerns a free service, no money is changing hands, so nothing to advertise.

That being said.

As many of you will know, I am now working on Zoltar Elite.
Now, as Zoltar has been out for a year now, and is at last becoming the Cult he was always meant to be!
I am getting quite a few emails from people who are discovering it's 'hidden content'. One or two people have some genuinely interesting and novel things to say, as well as fairly unique performance angles.

So it occurred to me that it would be genuinely interesting to see these ideas in print. So if you have a way that you have used Zoltar that is unique, or have had either a negative or positive experience in 'the Cabinet'. Please send it off to us - pm me here is probably safer than me giving out an email address. All of the stuff you send will be published in the newsletter (you did sign up for the news later did you not? First issue going out soon - pm me if you want you want's one). The very best contributions will go in the Wiki and in the Zoltar2 book itself - where you will be fully credited and get a Zoltar Elite free of charge. I genuinely think this would make good reading, not only for Zoltar but for collating ideas regarding the performance of cold reading.

I would like to thank Richard for giving me this idea.

On a related point. I was working with two guys from the Café - one for a Zoltar performance poster and with a second for putting their own face on a Zoltar card. Again, this is not advertising, as it is a free service to my friends. The problem is, we have had problems with our old mail server (PM me to get the new email - or get it from the newsletter.)This means that I lost a lot of your emails. So if you think I have been rather long getting back to you, please contact me on the Wiki or the new email address. But I am particularly interested in getting back in touch with the guys I was working with on the Zoltar stuff.
Incidentally, if you want this free service, I have two slots left (or so the doctor told me) - so just pm me and say you are interested.

cheers
Chris.
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
Exciting stuff and I agree, all bizarrist dealers should be allowed to post, it's posts like this that keep our small community progressing further.

The original Zoltar was a wonderful piece of work and I await the Elite version with anticiptation.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

All slots are full on the 'Zoltar Project' now guys.
Happy Zoltaring!
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
David Thiel and Sheree have created some wonderful Zoltar Pendulum's that are worth checking out!
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-11-23 17:19, DrRob wrote:
David Thiel and Sheree have created some wonderful Zoltar Pendulum's that are worth checking out!

These are really cool - they also could be used very effectively in a Zoltar performance. Weirdly, I was just writing up my ideas for the use of a pendulum in Zoltar for the Elite book -then this comes along. Fantastic - there could be no better prop - David do us all a favour and make a few more than 6!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Zoltar wants you to talk of your time together in the Cabinet. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL