The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ The little darlings Ľ Ľ Cartoon logos for kids magicians (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..23~24~25 [Next]
The White Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Australia, Queensland
148 Posts

Profile of The White Wizard
Great logo Magic Mike - Smile
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
You know guys, I think Iíve looked at every Logo Scott has done and I have not seen one Logo that I didnít like they were all just jumping out at the customer saying hire me for a lot of fun, eery one of them. Scott you have a gift buddy, just keep on designing...
Bill
Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Entertainer artist
Thanks
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5699 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
I don't like it Dynamike. Nowhere does it say "Magic in da' House!" Smile
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
LOL. Very funny Kyle.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1354 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Thanks so much White Wizard! Scott is fantastic. Best dollars I spent in a long time!!! Anyone knownhownincan get my avatar bigger??? Scott- any advice?

By the way, I don't think Sxott sleeps. Whenever I email him he responds instantly. Super customer service! Dynomike- LOVE the logo!! The star behind you is awesome.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I especially like the comedy in yours Mike.
Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

I've gotten into a routine of not going to bed until 2am, it doesn't help that I'm up by 7am because of the kids.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
The other day a fellow said to me that he didn't want a cartoon logo like everybody else's logo, but for as many logo's as Scott has created the only cartoon logo near me is Mike Brezler who lives a good 175 miles away. It's a big country guys.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Logos are like everything else. I have a couple of magicians that I helped get started in magic doing kids shows and now they are doing great even going as far as working right in my back yard when they live several cities away and I look at it like this, if there was a gig right in my back yard I missed it because he had a better marketing program so if I miss it then itís no big deal because there is more than enough business out here for everybody. I know I just opened a new niche market that nobody is working and getting repeat calls already which is more than enough to keep me busy which is a great thing, but the Logos are similar because this one guys has spent a million dollars in advertising when he didnít have to, spending 10 times more money that necessary when you should be looking at the bottom line whatís your profit margin, he doesnít have one, he is always in the hole because way too much money spent when itís really not necessary but his Logo doesnít even come close to what Scott has created and plus that I put it on a double wide pop up banner makes it even more professional. I could have 4-5 other Magicians with Logos and none of them come even close to what Scott has done for me but then again, nobody offers to customers what I offer, 30 years of magic 4 completely different magic shows with completely different props, a Tropical Parrot show plus Ventriloquist Puppets that do Magic. The reality is I donít have a lot of competition, maybe just in the magic.
Scott I really like the poster you did with The Magic Reading show, that is one incredible poster, the whole poster looks like it comes alive. beautiful poster...
Bill
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Logos are like everything else. I have a couple of magicians that I helped get started in magic doing kids shows and now they are doing great even going as far as working right in my back yard when they live several cities away and I look at it like this, if there was a gig right in my back yard I missed it because he had a better marketing program so if I miss it then itís no big deal because there is more than enough business out here for everybody. I know I just opened a new niche market that nobody is working and getting repeat calls already which is more than enough to keep me busy which is a great thing, but the Logos are similar because this one guys has spent a million dollars in advertising when he didnít have to, spending 10 times more money that necessary when you should be looking at the bottom line whatís your profit margin, he doesnít have one, he is always in the hole because way too much money spent when itís really not necessary but his Logo doesnít even come close to what Scott has created and plus that I put it on a double wide pop up banner makes it even more professional. I could have 4-5 other Magicians with Logos and none of them come even close to what Scott has done for me but then again, nobody offers to customers what I offer, 30 years of magic 4 completely different magic shows with completely different props, a Tropical Parrot show plus Ventriloquist Puppets that do Magic. The reality is I donít have a lot of competition, maybe just in the magic.
Scott I really like the poster you did with The Magic Reading show, that is one incredible poster, the whole poster looks like it comes alive. beautiful poster...
Bill
Julie Carpenter
View Profile
Regular user
Watford
139 Posts

Profile of Julie Carpenter
Scott doesn't just do logos
He did all the artwork in my Magic Colouring Book. Why not take a look
http://www.zootime.co.uk
Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Wow, that turned out really good, I'll post a link on my site.
Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

If anyone wants a design for Christmas, or additional things like van, stationary, poster design, etc, please let me know in good time, so that I can have it done before Christmas day.
Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

I haven't done too many logo designs lately as I've had a lot of normal graphic design jobs on, and more over I have been working on an animation project that I am trying to get off of the ground. Lots of work involved in this. I think I have mentioned it before, its the animation based on a pub, kinda like Family Guy meets Cheers. Here are some screen snaps

I've set up a website at http://www.facebook.com/thebarstewards which charts the development of the animation
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1853 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2012-10-08 12:04, Al Angello wrote:
The other day a fellow said to me that he didn't want a cartoon logo like everybody else's logo, but for as many logo's as Scott has created the only cartoon logo near me is Mike Brezler who lives a good 175 miles away. It's a big country guys.

We have 3 in the small area of Denver Colorado alone. Two look very very similar.
Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Here is a brochure design that I did recently for Curly Clowns entertainment

Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ The little darlings Ľ Ľ Cartoon logos for kids magicians (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL