The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Cartoon logos for kids magicians (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..23~24~25 [Next]
Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Entertainer artist
Here is how the Wacky Wizard looks in full colour

Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
We wanted Scott to create a logo using us, our live bunny with alphabet cards, our sheepdog puppet with a silk, and a fairy (I make faries appear at the show using a D'lite). I asked for flowers coming out of the wand because I use lots of comedy wands.

Scott did a fantastic job on our logo! He completed every change I wanted from the black and white draft. We had him move the fairy, change the card to a carrot card, make the flower blossoms larger, add the website and phone number to the bottom, make my beard rounder and neck thinner, and he used a beautiful font.

Scott has been easy to work with even though I have never talked with him, and everything was accomplished via email. If you are wondering if he can work magic for you, the answer is a resounding YES! Scott is extremely talented and I can't say enough about how easy it is to have him create your vision.

Thanks again Scott! Your'e the BEST!
Mike & Allie Brezler aka Wacky Wizard Magic
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Scott is very easy to work with. He has enough experience to do most of the work with only a vague concept from the performer. He understands that many of us can't "see" exactly what we want ahead of time but when we look at a concept drawing we are suddenly full of ideas for changes. I think this is the way it has to work because we are not print artists but we know our character and show.

He is also great about making small changes for special projects later. He has done several special little projects for me and is fast and his prices are very reasonable.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Wow, thanks for the lovely comments.
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
I am so happy with my cartoon logo that I am going to have Scott create the stationary package for me.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Put my order in and cannot wait to see what he comes up with!!!

Mike Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Same here Mike.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
We're going to be happy magicians with great new logos!
Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Here is the logo design that I created for Dynamike earlier this week

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Dynamike in da house! Smile
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Looks great Mike! One small issue, the aces look backwards. The "A" should be top left and bottom right on the card, right? Same with the Ace of Clubs.
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
The fan of cards in mine has the front ace correct, but the aces in the fan are backward. Artistic decision, I suppose, if the cards are fanned the way they are in my logo, you wouldn't see the "A"s...Anyways, looks great Mike, or should I say it looks "Dynamite"!
The White Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Australia, Queensland
148 Posts

Profile of The White Wizard
Hahaha I knew it would turn out Awesome - perfect Dynamike!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Ken, I know what you mean. I noticed that myself when it was done. It had me puzzled at first. Then I told myself, "It doesn't matter, the logo looks good."
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Looks Great!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks Mike. Yours look great too.
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Hey Scott, I’m checking back in since I got all of my first order, New Logo, Business cards, Stationary, envelopes, Thank You cards with the writing already printed inside and then another set of Thank you cards that are blank on the inside that I can use to send a Thank You card to anybody for any reason. I even took the Logo and had my pull up background banner make me a double wide backdrop that just lifts up out of the HD base, then links at the top 0f the 2 poles that keep it in place, all I can say is wow, Thanks Scott. If there was anything else I got I don’t remember because my phone has been ringing off the hook and my inbox has been inundated with sow requests.
Scott, my business has tripled since you did my Logo for me, it was worth every single penny, can’t thank you enough. I will try to post the backdrop banner. The reason I got it in a double wide was because I do Magic, Tropical parrots and Ventriloquism and wanted just those 3 show options to be on the Logo which Scott did do an incredible job of, it came out exactly like I had thought I wanted it, made a couple final tweaks and it was done, extremely easy to work with. I had a previous Magic Logo that I used previously and still use today but it’s overshadowed by my new Logo which drives everything. I even completely re-designed my entire site to make the Logo my centerpiece which made a world of difference.
Mike your logo looks fantastic, love it....
After I had received my package from my printer, was when I noticed my cards were backwards also but since I completely missed them during the proof run, before the final run and even when he emailed me what the package would look like I really didn’t think anybody would really notice them either, and after over a year nobody has, they are way too focused on the Logo itself.
When I sent the Logo picture to my pop up background banner we had to remove the 2 parrots and move them underneath to make sure they would show upon the pop up banner, looks fantastic.
I just cnnot say enough about the Talents of Scott & Look Creative, they will do all of my graphics from here into the future.
Thanks again Scott..
Bill

WWW. BillWarren3.Com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks Bill. Love yours too.
Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Thanks Bill, I'm glad that the logo is helping out so much.

Here's a poster design that I've worked on this week (or was it last week?)

Entertainer artist
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Cartoon logos for kids magicians (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL