The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Feelings from Knockout Mentalism review wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
403 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
See http://knockoutmentalism.com/
Any reviews, experiences? I tried a search but I get a lot of different feelings here.
There is this one thread: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0 but no reviews there.
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
I wouldn't touch this with an eleven foot pole. The website is riddled with errors and has no credibility.

Just my $0.02

Rocky
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
It's strange how after almost 2 years, the SAME webpage is now discovered that is riddled with errors and has no credibility...
All these people that have viewed the page and got hold of FEELINGS were so badly fooled.

Anyway, if you come at our home to see which clothes we are dressed with, we would prefer not to visit us at all.
Simply put, such quick and strong conclusions on public forums serve nothing. The long list of real poeple purchasing FEELINGS proves a lot.

Another $0.02.
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
When someone tells you that your site is riddled with errors and has no credibility I'd suggest you take a good hard look at your site rather than whine like a schoolgirl.

I never said people who bought your product got "badly fooled" not did I imply it. That's an incorrect inference you made about what I meant.

I wouldn't be surprised that the product has sold well. It looks like it offers good value for money.

Here's my point Sensio:

You have no way of knowing how many more products you could have sold if you had a better written, error-free site.

You could be leaving tons of money on the table and never know it.

Google these words:

spelling mistakes bbc

(For some reason perhaps only the Beeb knows, a direct link returns an error. I guess they don't want what's called deep linking.)

But if you Google the words I just gave you, the first hit returned will be an eye-opening experience for you.

By the way, I wouldn't come to your house (or anyone else's) to see what clothes you're wearing. But if you answered the door in a dirty wife beater and soiled underwear, I would turn around and walk away, which is evidently what you'd prefer.

Rocky

P.S. I'm absolutely certain your site is not creating as many customers as it could. I didn't visit it to check your grammar. I visited it to possibly buy your product.
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Dear my fantastic teacher,

First, if you get the right to characterise me like a schoolgirl, I simply return this to you "Express" and "Signed for".
I can see how respectful you can be to others and how you may be perceived by them.
Magic and mentalism is full of sites that lack this sleek look and excellent spelling but still have smaller or bigger gems that people buy and use happily.
And I am also really sorry I wasn't born in an English speaking country, what a pitty, I am so proud and jealous of you...

Your schoolgirl
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Feelings from Knockout Mentalism review wanted (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL