The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blue Stake by Paul Romhany and Wayne Rogers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I have just seen this at Alakazam.

A COMPLETE eight minute stand-up comedy routine from Paul Romhany & Wayne Rogers. If you are looking for a hilarious routine that is innovative, original and funny then look no further. The book goes in to detail on how to make all the props needed for this hilarious routine. Created by Wayne Rogers for his own professional act, and used by Paul Romhany on cruise ships this routine has everything that makes it a strong commercial effect.

"Forget the card sword routine everybody else is doing - this is a novel and fresh approach to a great card on sword routine".
- TC Tahoe

Here is a link to the page;
http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-The-Bl......ook.html

Does anybody know just how hilarious this is?
chicane
View Profile
Elite user
New Zealand
465 Posts

Profile of chicane
For the record, in 1999 this routine won first place in the Magic circle Millennium Magic Competition and was published in the Magic Circular and later the Linking Ring. The book is a more detailed explanation with additional photos. You do need to make the special stake, but once you have it, the rest of the parts are very easy. My first stake was made in an afternoon from scrap timber.

Blue Stake is a parody on the Card Sword. I do not class myself as a comedian, but when the Stake was part of my regular act it got me plenty of laughs. I often used a shortened version in conjunction with other card effects such as my Missing Spade.
FORCE 4 - a TOOL FOR MENTALISTS - OUT NOW

http://www.nzmagic.com/magicshop2015.html
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
I've seen Wayne perform this many times, it's a very nice routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blue Stake by Paul Romhany and Wayne Rogers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL