The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Classic Palm Problem » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic_Mailman
View Profile
New user
Portland,Oregon
53 Posts

Profile of Magic_Mailman
I Sorry if this is a stupid question...Im new to magic and I am having a sleight problem. (hehe) I can classic palm fine in my off hand (left)but (I am right handed )my classic palm stinks in my right. It almost looks like my muscle in the right hand will not grip the coin like in my left.You would think that my right hand would be better off then my left?? Anyways is it just that I need to practice my right hand more (which I have been doing with no luck)or do other people have this problem? Any suggestions will help . Thank you Smile
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Magic_Mailman,

I actually have/had the same problem. I posted a topic over in the Coin and Money magic forum. It has had alot of hits from alot of respectable people and HAs helped me a great deal, so if your interested I suggest checking it out. Here's the thread if your interested:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......3&23

Hope this helps.

-Bill
Magic_Mailman
View Profile
New user
Portland,Oregon
53 Posts

Profile of Magic_Mailman
Thanks for the thread Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Classic Palm Problem » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL