The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cyber Monday through Friday (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Will be including a set of five different colored 22mm dice + the antique dollar silver size Chinese coin with any book purchase. Please ask for this special and mention the Magic Café. Click my banner at the top of this forum for more info.

Larry Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Thanks for the great response. I have about 2 dozen dice sets left to give away this week and will give them away with a book purchase until I have no more. Antique dollar size Chinese coin will still be included in the offer.

Larry Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Last day for the free dice offer.
Thanks for all the orders.

Larry Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

I am extending the dice and coin promotion. With a book purchase, in addition to the antique silver dollar size Chinese coin, I am including FREE a set of five different colored 22mm dice (3/4 inch). If you prefer all in one color I can do that. The colors are white,green, blue, yellow, and red. However I can't guarantee a given color based on my stock. You can specify a preference and a second choice and I'll do my best.
When ordering, the five different colored dice will be sent unless you specify one color.
These dice are great for all types of effects including Spellbound color changes. If you get all the same color you can use them for a Chink-a-Chink effect.

If you want the books signed my me please specify on the Paypal comments section or in a Magic Café PM.

A set of dice and the Chinese coin will be provided with each book ordered (including The Book of Destiny, Kingdom of the Red, or 21st Century Coin Mechanics)

Larry Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Correction:

The dice are 7/8 inch in diameter (not 3/4 inch). The 22mm is correct

Here's a photo of them:

Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

I have less than 10 sets of dice left. When these are gone, there will be no more.
A set of five 22mm dice will be given away FREE with any book ordered as described in prior posts. The Chinese coin will also be included.

Larry Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

4 sets of dice remain for this offer. Mention the Magic Café to qualify for the bonuses.

Larry Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

2 sets left.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cyber Monday through Friday (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL