The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » I am visiting South America in December and January (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
889 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
I will shortly be visiting South America. I am mentioning this just in case anyone want to get in touch, say 'Hi', meet up for a coffee and so on. If interested, please reply via email (not PM): ian@ianrowland.com .

This is just a leisure trip. I will not be doing any shows or lectures. However, I always like meeting up with magicians and having a ‘session’. I have lots of nice card and mentalism stuff to share, but purely on an informal basis. I don’t drink so bars aren’t good for me, but Cafés and coffee shops are good! Note: I only speak or understand English. Not one word of Spanish or Portuguese!

Brazil / Rio. I arrive on FRI 16 DEC, and will stay for 4 nights

Chile / Ssntiago. I arrive on TUE 20 DEC and stay for just 1 night. This is just a one-night stop on the way to Easter Island. I will be there again for one more night on Dec 26th. This is just a one-night stop on the way to Buenos Aires.

Easter Island. I arrive on WED 21 DEC and stay for 5 nights

Argentina / Buenos Aires. I arrive on FRI 30 DEC and stay for 4 nights. How do people celebrate Ny Eve in Buenos Aires??

Love to you all,

- Ian
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
The Jack
View Profile
V.I.P.
228 Posts

Profile of The Jack
Hey of you are coming to Buenos Aires Just contact me!!!

You have My data in my profile
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
413 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
Hey Ian, you'll have a wonderful trip, South America's a truly wonderful part of the world. If you get a chance to stop by Bogota Colombia, do let me know and I'll give you a great tour of the city.
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
889 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
The Jack: I tried to email you, but the email bounced back. I then tried sending you a PM here on the Café, but so far I haven't heard from you. I believe Juan Varelo may also be trying to put us in touch. Please drop me an email: ian@ianrowland.com .

Regards,

- Ian
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Ian,

In Argentina, make sure you eat the fresh bread they sell on the street corners. It's dee-licious!

Regards,
Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » I am visiting South America in December and January (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL