The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Amira's Chiprediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17841 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Purple
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Iain the psychic got it right ! Congrats


Check your email mate.


BTW, Iain has a new book on Lulu, some great ideas on there.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
915 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Orange or crimson or indigo.

Dr Rob.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17841 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Thank you twice...

the irony is, in my new book is a method of forcing the colour purple verbally...and not by mentioning the film or the song...
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2011-12-11 09:32, IAIN wrote:
Thank you twice...

the irony is, in my new book is a method of forcing the colour purple verbally...and not by mentioning the film or the song...


Yes, I remember that Smile . Irony or coincidence... I prefer coincidence ,hehe...
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17841 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Right, got it, had a quick read through...works as it should...

personally, I would find a nice blank but pretty looking pokerchip, and use those stick-a-pip stickers to create the value that is needed...more and more I am getting into "keepsakes"...anyway...

and the fact that it is in the person's hand from the start, if this is a one off experience, and not during a proper performance...it might be nice to thank them, and walk off...letting them open it shortly after leaving...

if you were ramping up the visual and olfactory senses side of things, might be nice to have a little coin envelope to keep the chip in, and have it smell of cigar smoke...i liked paolo's additional thoughts a lot too...
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Glad that you enjoy the ideas on there Iain.

And your addition with the cigar smoke can create a real difference.

The performer can also put some tobacco in his hand and let the participant hallucinate/imagine in a quicker way the "casino enviroment", gesturing with his hands while the participant has his eyes close and plus some DR .
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, GREECE
243 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Good afternoon folks!

This is Athens calling!

Firstly I do apologise in advanve for any grammatical, spelling or other type of error
could occur during my presence in the Magic Cafi, since English isn't my native language.

After registering and indroducing myself in the "New Arrivals" section a few hours ago,
I chose this topic to send my first post to this very friendly and cozy magic community which
I first "joined" as a lurker a few years ago.

Although the time in Athens is at the moment 1:45 a.m., I'm still awake thinking whether to add
my two cents or not to this topic regarding the latest work of Pablo, considering the likelihood
to be characterized as a relative, a friend of even the ...alter ego of Pablo Amira.

But there's always a starting point and I chose this one.

I'd like kindly ask you not to be fooled by my first post, as I really do not have any kind of relation
with Pablo, except that I've purchased and read all of his ebooks by now.

Ok, almost all, as I haven't yet in my collection his "Intuition Key" and "Dual" e-books.

Simply put, I'm obsessed with mentalism and Pablo's work as well, as IMHO he is one of the most prolific
and brilliant thinkers at such a young age worlwide.

I repeat it to avoid any misunderstanding: Except from his brilliant creations, he performs as a pro
in a regular basis and in front of a real audience at the age of 23, if memory serves me well.

So, CHIPrediction could not be an exception.

It's a simple and practical routine with as usual light touches of verbal finesses and psychological subtleties
which makes it an impromptu, sleightless, direct, clever and above all an efficient piece of mentalism.

To Pablo: Despite the fact that I've never met you before and I do not know you in person, I just wanted
you to know that I've read it over and over again and as always, regarding your simple but brilliant
thinking behind of all of your creations by now, I˘ll have to include it amongst them as an other winner!

The thing I liked most is the whole casino˘s atmosphere you manage to build, guiding the spectator
step by step through a psychological path on the road to the revelation of their card thought of,
which in this case is the "particular card" written on the chip they are holding into their fist.

As for your “R******** F****”, I found it very clever and in particular your handling in case the
participant names a different card than the ... you know which one.

I also liked your brief and at the same time substantial essay/phrase within the e-book about
memory and how fragile it is and the fact that any witness and lawyer at an accident know that,
using afterwards famous painters as examples in art.

I think with CHIPrediction we have an other winner from the ingenious mind of the
Chilean student of Psychology, Pablo Amira.

Well done Mr. Amira.

Highly recommended!

BTW, I noticed a reference about the latest e-book from Iain a few posts above. Is it "Thought Paths"?

If yes, where can I find it?

Iain, I've your physical book "The Beautiful Lie" and the e-book "Five Fickle Fingers of Fate" by you
and Paul Bell, if memory serves me well.

For those who do not know Iain Dunford, I think for suure that he is amongst the very few young and
"fresh" with ideas, rising stars in mentalism.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Andrew, thanks a lot for your words and feedback.

It´s truly amazing how ideas can fly around the world and enter in the mind of other.


Enjoy your performances of CHIPrediction !

Today I also received feedback from Rich Hennessey, and he proves me that he is the master craftman for Mentalist! Smile
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2011-12-11 20:32, Amirá wrote:

Today I also received feedback from Rich Hennessey, and he proves me that he is the master craftman for Mentalist! Smile


I had the opportunty to test drive CHIPrediction at tableside Sunday. I used Pablo's basic presentation, and I must say it was VERY well received and fun to present.

I will be adjusting it slightly to fit my own storyline and style, but suffice it to say...this will be a worker for me. [perfect for tableside or strolling]
Also, the 'thinking' and 'word psychology' behind CHIPrediction can be used for other effects with just a little thought.

Thanks for the compliment about my crafting Pablo! Smile

I should disclose that yesterday, before my gig, I sent Pablo a couple of photo's of a 'prototype wood chip' I made for my own use.[see below] I 'may' offer these at MentalCraft soon for those who would like an attractive piece to use with this routine.

Please also note: Those who have my 'Mentalope Kit' or 'Antique Monocle Pendulum'[along with my Spirit Writing methodology]...these tools can also be integrated for use with CHIPrediction.

Here is the protoype wood chip:

http://tinyurl.com/ckwd2hg

http://tinyurl.com/curx3og

Rich
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17841 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2011-12-11 18:51, Andrew J. K. wrote:
For those who do not know Iain Dunford, I think for suure that he is amongst the very few young and
"fresh" with ideas, rising stars in mentalism.


I do appreciate your words andrew, however I do not personally agree with them...i just work hard and do what I think is interesting...

though I am glad you've enjoyed what you've bought from me...and I dunno if I'm still young, as I'm 40 next year...

I thank you for your thoughts, encouragement and even your custom!
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, GREECE
243 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Hi Iain,

Using the word "young" I was not referring to your biological age.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but I have to disagree at this point.

You really are a modest person and I think that's a good thing in life.

But let me say that IMHO you underestimate yourself as a creator, author and mentalist.

A creator as you, could be called one of the very few rising stars in mentalism, using at the same time
the term "young" to descripe not his biological age but his huge, productive and full of dynamics "arsenal"
of very clever and interesting if not brilliant ideas, he has inside his creative mind.

Simply put, with the term "young" I meant your great and in depth potential to create and share with the
magic community a lot (and I really mean it) of your brilliant thinking for many, many years from now.

That's why you are still "young".

BTW, I forgot last time to mention that I have also your e-book "Games that People Play",
if memory serves me well regarding the title.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, since I have so many ebooks (magic and mentalism)in my possesion that
I find it sometimes very hard to remember exactly the title of an e-book or even a physical book.

Hope my explanation did make sense, since you have to bear in mind that English is not my native language.

Stay always well and healthy,

Andrew J.K.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2011-12-12 13:48, RicHeka wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-12-11 20:32, Amirá wrote:

Today I also received feedback from Rich Hennessey, and he proves me that he is the master craftman for Mentalist! Smile


I had the opportunty to test drive CHIPrediction at tableside Sunday. I used Pablo's basic presentation, and I must say it was VERY well received and fun to present.

I will be adjusting it slightly to fit my own storyline and style, but suffice it to say...this will be a worker for me. [perfect for tableside or strolling]
Also, the 'thinking' and 'word psychology' behind CHIPrediction can be used for other effects with just a little thought.

Thanks for the compliment about my crafting Pablo! Smile

I should disclose that yesterday, before my gig, I sent Pablo a couple of photo's of a 'prototype wood chip' I made for my own use.[see below] I 'may' offer these at MentalCraft soon for those who would like an attractive piece to use with this routine.

Please also note: Those who have my 'Mentalope Kit' or 'Antique Monocle Pendulum'[along with my Spirit Writing methodology]...these tools can also be integrated for use with CHIPrediction.

Here is the protoype wood chip:

http://tinyurl.com/ckwd2hg

http://tinyurl.com/curx3og

Rich


Excellent thought Rich.

With your amazing and simple envelope the performance can have great new possibilities.

Using the R***** F**** plus the characteristics of the envelope can shorten the process.


If anyone is interested in getting the eBook, I have a special Xmas Deal on my page, be sure to check this.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Recently I use the CHIPrediction procedure to do a hands-off ACAAN with one "free" decided card at any decided number.

Went great and the false memories are very nice.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I just place "Crazy Week" price for CHIPrediction

50% off


Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Got this a few weeks back, just got around to reading it.
In the usual style of Pablos work this is a simple combination of principles leaving a a strong close up effect.
Overall this is a clever and low tech, high impact addition to the think of a card plot for close up situations.
As the other posts state this is very adaptable, especially the subtle psychological principles involved when the participants choose the value of the card.
Probably my favourite aspect of this is the give away of the poker chip. It’s a nice souvenir and even with the popularity of poker now, theyre still quite a unique item to the layperson. The fact you can buy these in packs for cheap online and in certain stores now, means you can give away impossible souvenirs for pennies a time. Perhaps stronger than just giving someone a business card?..not sure but definitely something I’m going to be playing with.
If you like close up mentalism with a minimum of props and plenty of ideas chip prediction is certainly worth a look!.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2012-10-16 07:52, dylan magic wrote:
Got this a few weeks back, just got around to reading it.
In the usual style of Pablos work this is a simple combination of principles leaving a a strong close up effect.
Overall this is a clever and low tech, high impact addition to the think of a card plot for close up situations.
As the other posts state this is very adaptable, especially the subtle psychological principles involved when the participants choose the value of the card.
Probably my favourite aspect of this is the give away of the poker chip. It’s a nice souvenir and even with the popularity of poker now, theyre still quite a unique item to the layperson. The fact you can buy these in packs for cheap online and in certain stores now, means you can give away impossible souvenirs for pennies a time. Perhaps stronger than just giving someone a business card?..not sure but definitely something I’m going to be playing with.
If you like close up mentalism with a minimum of props and plenty of ideas chip prediction is certainly worth a look!.


Thanks a log dylan for your feedback

CHIPrediction is far more than just a way to predict a decided card, rather a system of thinking about "decisions" and how the performer can mold the participant's decision to his own will.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11492 Posts

Profile of John C
OK let's test this puppy out.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2012-10-28 21:38, John C wrote:
OK let's test this puppy out.


Enjoy this puppy John

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5101 Posts

Profile of Amirá
For those interested, recently I release "Poker Face" with MagicBox
http://www.magicbox.uk.com/poker-face-by-pablo-amira.html

This chips allow the performer an expanded version of CHIPrediction, in which you don't only can predict the decided card, but also how much money the participant will bet !


Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Amira's Chiprediction (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL