The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mad Pad by Head Hackers review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
JonChase
View Profile
Loyal user
Exeter, UK
208 Posts

Profile of JonChase
Mad Pad by Ant Jacquin and Kev Sheldrake

When I opened Mad Pad and read about, what for me, was a totally unique idea for a virtually undetectable reading system I thought it was too complex for my antique roadshow brain.

I also suffer with eyesight, or rather the lack of it, and if the system is too subtle then I am often guessing as much as as seeing what I am doing. Mad Pad however is, after trying it out with some real people and one or two not so real magicians on my last hypnosis training, very easy to use. Even if the lighting is reduced to making the food look better level. You just have to take a little more time.

The notepad looks like a real note pad because that's what it is requires no pens or other accessories. The system takes a very slight mind switch mathematically but once you've mastered that as any really great system should, it becomes easy.

I did struggle to understand at first why they have taken the system to be able to read more than four or five 'minds', but then the ability to perform a one in front at a dinner table of up to 8 people is interesting providing you keep the reveal to a minimum, an don't let the pudding go cold.

The effects supplied come printed on a very handy little booklet so, if like yours truly and thinking can sometimes be slow, a quick glance can get your mind clear and refreshed. Although I am more inclined to think up my own routines the ones you get, for a slow approach, would work fine if you have the time and an attentive audience, and the gaff works fine if you want to work quickly and with some humour.

This is easy to use, self working, no brainer. A very handy bit of kit to have in your pocket.

Jonathan Chase
Smiles

Jon Chase

http://jonathanchase.com
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
"...virtually undetectable reading system..."

I'm not quite sure what this means. Or what the Mad Pad really is. Or what it does. It's a self-working what?

Could you fill us in on it's purpose and how it is used? Is it an IP, a pseudo-psychometry device, or ?

Thanks.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18331 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I have one...its lovely...

its built for one job, and that is a way of performing psychometry...
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Yes,

and it is all self contained, no need for secret m*****gs. They take the pad, write or draw something, ripp off the sheet, and still you can tell who the drawing belongs to, even if the paper is folded twice!

Very cool idea ideed!

Stefan
EXCLUSIVE MENTALISM PRODUCTS - Check out Stefan's original routines!

http://shop.stefanmagie.de
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
I also have one. It is a thing of beauty.

Very clever indeed.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Thanks for the review Jon, glad to hear you have been using it. And for the sweet feedback from the few of you that have these.

My eyesight is poor too. It is a pad for old men for that reason. I prefer social graphology presentations to mind reading psychometry presentations for the simple reason having a good squint at the drawing/writing is justified.

The Mad Pad is a pro ****** ***:) Think Sneak Thief to the max!

Available from the Head Hacking secret magic area.
http://www.headhacking.com/mproducts/

We are having our first ever sale. 20% off everything in December Smile

Alternatively check Tannen's NYC for stock.

Any questions let me know.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
Ooh, hadn't gotten around to mentioning these. I've had the Mad Pad and Hotel Mad Pad for a few months now and they're absolutely wonderful, very well made and very discreet. I've gotten plenty of mileage out of them. If you're not satisfied with your current m*****g system, you'll want to get these. Kudos to the Head Hacking Team.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Hi Mauricio,

glad to hear you have got use out of it. Combined with your lovely impression method it is killer.

For those who have asked there are no Hotel Pads left, just 90 Mad Pad's.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
Just ordered this, looking forward to getting it.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
915 Posts

Profile of DrRob
How would this compare to something like John Rigg's Brown Hornet or similar device?

Dr Rob.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Dr Rob,

this is not an impression device. Mauricio has his own method for that.

The Mad Pad is a m***** p**.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
915 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Thanks Anthony,
I have now read the description and understand.

Regards
Dr Rob.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey Ant and company, when I clicked the link it brought me to a blank page. This product sounds very interesting and I would love to look into it if it is still available.

-Jake
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Hi Jake,

seems to work for me.

If not go to our regular product page and look top right for the link to the magicians area. Let me know if it works.
http://www.headhacking.com/products/

Thanks

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Thanks Ant, but the same thing happened, has anyone else using internet explorer had any problems?

-Jake
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
I can't get in either...Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
I received my Mad Pad today. It came from the other side of the world, more or less, but arrived as quickly as if I'd ordered it from Tannens.

Let me say that in spending just a short amount of time with this -- this is a brilliant product that I am going to get a lot of use out of. I am absolutely thrilled with this purchase. I wasn't expecting it in time for some walkaround tomorrow night, but since I have it in my hands, I plan to use it.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
This is an excellent product!!!
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Thanks for the feedback internetguru and Sean Waters!

For those of you who cannot get in, please note you only have to answer one question out of the three to get in the magicians area. If you answer all three it will not work.

I will check if there is any issue with new versions of explorer, if you find there is, switching to 'compatability view' sorts it.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I think I will have to pick this up, I tried your fix Ant and vuala instant fix!

-Jake
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mad Pad by Head Hackers review (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL