The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New Venue for Axtell Products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Steve,

Recently a close friend asked to borrow the "Big Baby" for a Baby shower she was going to.

Well, it was a really big hit using the husband. The laughter was so strong, and the routine was so simple, done in a most appropriate way.
She added in a routine with the Axtell Drawing Board and a baby face.

Everyone in the restaurant wanted her card. They were going to a baby shower and wanted her to perform. The Big Baby sold the show!

I am not sure if anyone ever did comedy magic puppets at a baby shower. Imagine adding in the crying baby!

It was the hit of the shower. So guys/girls out there, do you want to start a new business in your area, here is a huge untapped market.

I saw the video, and if I can get a copy I will send it to you and post it on You-Tube.

-Dennis
Dennis Michael
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Dennis, that sounds like it could be a fun idea!
Mister Mystery
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
They were laughing so hard the tears were streaming down their faces, the cameras were flashing and the Great-Grandmother was hysterical over her grandson.

I don't think words could tell how much fun it was.
Dennis Michael
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Dennis, as someone who used to do singing telegrams I can picture this working very well. The photo ops and videos ....priceless. Grandparents and at least one obstetrician liked the pregnant balloon dog I made at those type of events.

Axtell strikes again. I love using the Big Mouth and Zelda (my axtell chimp) in my work.

Thanks for the Tuesday smile.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Awesome to hear this! A new market! Love to see some video!
Here is a link http://www.axtell.com/big_babies.html Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New Venue for Axtell Products (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL