The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Limited "Thought Veil" Reprint (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Craig & Tim,

Thanks so much to both of you, truly!

As of this morning I've got 3 books left with 1 sale pending.

I'm so happy these books are going where they need to go. I couldn't be happier about it, for real...

Happy Holidays,
Jerome
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

Profile of SubconsciousSymbols
As soon as I get home and on the computer that sale won't be pending any longer Smile

Will be in contact via email and PM shortly Jerome.

Peace, Asher
'The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious'
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
That work is like a cave of gold!!
What a tome...I just ordered a second one as a christmas present!

All the best to you Jerome!

Have a great holiday season!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Quote:
On 2011-12-09 15:03, EricDraven wrote:

How do I get on your Christmas list?
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Quote:
On 2011-12-09 15:50, gmeister wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-12-09 15:03, EricDraven wrote:

How do I get on your Christmas list?

:D
sorry...closed list
but if you were well-behaved this year I'm sure you will get some nice presents from Santa too...
KPPfeiffer
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of KPPfeiffer
I somehow can understand people saying "only 50 copies, no more." But on the other hand, its only 15 copies more. If Jerome would have printed another 50 or so, the complaint would really be right. And sometimes it is more difficult/expensive to print just 5 more. On a side note: Although I'm very proud to own some limited material, it is also somehow sad that some very good stuff vanishes. And it make me sad knowing that Jeromes life work will somehow vanish. Maybe an exclusivity for specific time frame would be a solution.
I can only encourage Jerome to have fulfilled the original purchasers! BTW: I purchased Jeromes Professional Choice 1 a long time ago. The physical copy never made it to my post box. I'm now waiting for the promissed replacement copy ca. 1, 5 years. I assume there is hope.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
3 copies left.

Thanks!

Re: KPP, I'll get you sorted out soon too! Smile
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
I look forward to the day we can talk openly about the power of suggestion, persuasion, wakeing hypnosis, traditional hypnosis, hypnosis as Jerome teaches it...etc. This book is a journey in learning to unlearn many standard tools to using these tools in new ways that impact people. Setting up your performance, knowing what to say, believing what you say and convincing others of these powers is what this book is about...for me. The more you take this book into your soul the better your performance and even life skills will be. Do NOT expect to perform the same after reading this book. Naturally, you will be gaining a perspective that will shine brighter and show in who you are and in how you present yourself as you work your way through this tome.

No other performance book that I know of has done this.

I have gained much from Reality is Plastic by Anthony, Deeper and Deeper by Jonathan Chase and Thought Veil. What a combo workshop/seminar this would be because of the level of experience and unique vision these men have.

PM me if you care to share how this book is working out for you...

Scott M
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

I have been intrigued by Jerome's history and the reputation surrounding his thinking ever since I started in mentalism. His unique way of approaching ideas is entirely personal to him yet similar in some ways to other artists such as Luke Jermay, Kenton Knepper, Docc Hilford and many others. These ways of thinking had inspired me to take a more metaphysical and intuitive approach to my work. This path lead me to the study of the subconscious mind and symbolism. Which in turn led me to hypnosis.
Although I had not read any of his other work before purchasing this book, I decided to take the opportunity when it was presented. I purchased one of the reprints of this work because of my growing love for suggestion, hypnosis, 'Real Mind reading' (ask Kannon on here), CMR and EVERYTHING else to do with the mind and more importantly the subconscious mind. There was a strange serendipity as I had been discussing Jerome's work two days prior to Jerome's first post in this thread with Kannon via Skype and he was saying how suitable this kind of information would be to me, based on the route I was taking with my studies/performance. I had already studied Anthony Jacquin's work on hypnosis and several other sources. So I took a 'leap of faith' with this...and I DO NOT regret it.

Here is a brief update on my progress with Jerome's ''Thought Veil''.

I am only 111 pages in. (ha ONLY, it's a mere 1/8th of this work)

It has already changed my life (Kannon warned me it would)

I have learnt more in these one hundred and eleven pages than from many other books on the same subjects.

I am literally IN lOVE with Jerome's way of thinking.

I PERSONALLY feel inspired and empowered.

It is reinforcing subtle things that I had started to incorporate into my work already (visualization, emotional responses, hypnotic language) this is a great feeling. Knowing you were on the right path and hearing the ideas distilled down into their most concise and effective forms. (Jerome is clearly masterful at this.)

2012 is going to be so different for me.

Thank you again Jerome. Thank you to all the great thinkers out there, pushing the art forward who are too many to mention.

And THANK YOU to everyone who inspires anyone in any way, shape or form. This is the essence of TRUE MAGIC.

Everybody Smile.

Nice feeling isn't it...

P.S If any of that touched you in any way. Contact Jerome immediately. Get this information and immerse yourself in it.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2011-12-07 11:49, ParaLabs - Thomas wrote:
I can't understand the worries of those who struggle about five copies more or less.
(Especially assuming that those "colleagues" don't own a copy - right?)

The value of this remarkable and brilliant tome isn't restricted by the number of copies from my point of view.
Whether Jerome decides to offer 50, 55 or 155 copies - isn't the content and it's influence on my personal development the same?

There's a difference between discussing value vs. scarcity in the abstract, and discussing it when the scarcity has been used as a selling point.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ahhhh arrived this minute!!
Christmas mail slowed it down, but I guess it will be appreciated as a "late" gift a lot!
;)

:)
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Glad to hear that it arrived, Eric!

I've still got 2 of these left, one sale is pending...

Thanks again and again to everyone involved for your love, friendship and support over the years!

I sincerely wish each of you a beautiful, empowering, healthy & prosperous 2012.

Big hugs,
Jerome Finley
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
I hope you enjoyed the pic, Jerome...
;)
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
828 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry
Quote:
On 2011-12-14 14:47, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-12-07 11:49, ParaLabs - Thomas wrote:
I can't understand the worries of those who struggle about five copies more or less.
(Especially assuming that those "colleagues" don't own a copy - right?)

The value of this remarkable and brilliant tome isn't restricted by the number of copies from my point of view.
Whether Jerome decides to offer 50, 55 or 155 copies - isn't the content and it's influence on my personal development the same?

There's a difference between discussing value vs. scarcity in the abstract, and discussing it when the scarcity has been used as a selling point.

Very Very True!
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

Unfortunately due to serious financial difficulties I am considering selling my copy of this legendary book. (with Jerome's blessing)

It is worth it's weight in platinum (and it's very heavy).

Please PM me if interested.

It will NOT be available again.

Aw
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Limited "Thought Veil" Reprint (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL