We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magician in Deroit Metro area needed on New Year Eves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3286 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On 2011-12-09 17:50, Al Angello wrote:
Mike
I have a New Years Eve gig at a country club with deep pocket females. I'm willing to bet that the bubble butt women are friendlier.

Al, remind me are you a Juggler or a Gigolo
Quote:
On 2011-12-09 12:53, scalito wrote:
Guys...My wife's originally from the Detroit area and she just cringes when I watch the TV show 'Hardcore Pawn'. Rough crowd!

scalito;

Then it would be best to keep her away from this thread.
Quote:
On 2011-12-09 12:26, Dynamike wrote:
Let me know if you are planning to come to Detroit in the future. I will be most happy to point them out to you. I like going to those areas at least twice a day. There will be no need for you to be in fear as we travel around because of your race. We only shoot each other in Detroit.

Yes, I will visit Detroit where everyone living in the city wants you to buy American, driving my German made BMW, wearing my Swiss made watch and Italian clothing, and go to Hard Core pawn where I can pawn my vent figure on TV, then roam around the city with Dynamike looking for bubble butt, heavy women
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magician in Deroit Metro area needed on New Year Eves (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL