The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Roger Nicot Cocktail Bar Cup - New? (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Yes. Please love they fellow brother magician because we are all that we have Smile
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
If you are going to Blackpool and would like to see this cup in action, stop by Mark Mason's JB Magic booth for a demonstration. Then stop by the Card-Shark booth and say "Hello" to Christian, Alex, Nico, Korbi and myself. The whole group of us will be there demonstrating all the wonderful effects from Card-Shark! We hope to see you there!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Great product. Bought mine from mark at magi fest. Only suggestion is that it should come with chop olives instead of the standard red balls.
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
As I have mentioned in prior posts, originally the Bar Cup did come with olives that I was making, until I received comments that most of the guys wanted the standard crocheted balls. (Hey, you can't please everybody!) If you watch the section of the DVD entitled, "Meet Roger," you will gain some insite into my thinking. If you are looking for chopped bar fruit, my friend Donnie at Rings N Things can take care of you. Here's the link:

http://www.rnt2.com/index.php?dispatch=c......y_id=183

Thanks for the praise about the cup! Give it a good home!
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Thanks for the link Roger! Those olives will be back in stock soon. I'm making some changes to them so they will be better than ever - but they will still be fake. Smile
I'm extremely jealous that you and Christian are exhibiting in Blackpool. I'd give anything to be there beside you.
It's nice to see you on the Café, and as I told you at Magi-Fest, your cup is a thing of beauty. Wait... I think I'm jealous about that too.
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Donnie,
Sorry it has taken a while for this reply. Your presence in Blackpool was sorely missed. It would have been great having you there. Maybe next year.

Thank you very much for your kind words about the Cocktail Bar Cup. Praise from you is really appreciated and held in high regard! (You know what it's like to work with metal Smile ) David Regal had some nice words to say about it as well. He reviewed it in the new (April '12) issue of Genii. If anyone has any questions about it that I can answer directly:

roger.nicot@card-shark.de

Thanks again.... Smile
MagicWGH
View Profile
Regular user
Covington, LA
165 Posts

Profile of MagicWGH
Roger,
I sent an e-mail to the address listed above. I am also making a plea here: If anyone has a good Cocktail Cup for sale, please PM me. I am willing to buy IMMEDIATELY.
Thanks,
Winston
Merenkov
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Merenkov
I'm looking for this, as well. It looks like Mark Mason's site no longer carries it? Does anyone know if the one at the Elmwood Magic site the latest, updated one?
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2011-12-30 22:16, bunkyhenry wrote:
Why didn't Don Alan think it was necessary?

The appearance of the first l**d is enough misdirection to cover the work that follows.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Sorry guys.... for some odd reason the server in Germany that handles my Card-Shark.de mail is currently not working. As an update: The Cocktail Bar Cup which WAS carried by Mark Mason is no longer available. The effect is now being released as The BAR CUP RELOADED and will be carried on the http://www.Card-Shark.de website. The only difference between the two is the name and the DVD. The original DVD omitted some important information that is now included on the new DVD. Until the BAR CUP RELOADED appears on the Card-Shark website (which should be very soon), they are available directly through me. Shoot me an eMail to:

rnicot@stny.rr.com

PayPal is always the preferred method of payment. Also, if you have any questions I can answer, please use the above email address as well.

Thank you for your interest and your support!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2011-12-30 18:31, Bill Palmer wrote:
...What would you do if some mother or father slapped you in front of their child for making a tasteless remark. Or suppose you were working at a restaurant, you did that line, and a regular customer went to the manager and said, "This magician insulted my daughter. I'll never darken your door again."...

I learned this lesson back in the late 70's! Just for saying the word "hell", I was pulled aside by a mother and scolded severely! It was a wake-up call.

"Hey, it's the 21st century!" doesn't cut it with some folk...

Doug
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Doug....
This is one of the other reasons Card-Shark and I are the ones selling the effect with a NEW DVD!! I was to have final approval of the included DVD prior to its original public release. That never happened! I never would have put my name on a product with tasteless humor. The NEW DVD that is included with THE BAR CUP RELOADED is totally spectator friendly. Again, I had never seen the original DVD until it was too late. I never use the "guessing game" scenario with the spectator "being wrong.". Instead, I always use the line, "that's what I would have thought too...."

Thanks again for your interest and support!!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
One of the problems with humor is that sometimes people will misinterpret things to suit their own particular biases. Sometimes they will hear things you did not say, IF you (mis)cue their "inner programming."

A few decades ago, back when it was acceptable for Easterners to do Chinese acts, I performed as a Chinese magician. The act had EVERY bad pun concerning magic that you could think of. It was actually intended that way.

At one point, my line was "I learned this trick from old Chinese magician -- Hung One. His brother -- Hung Two -- for same thing."

After a show for the local magic club, one of the older magicians in the audience came up to me (VERY angry) and said "You just had to do that 'One Hung Low' line, didn't you?"

I repeated exactly what I had said in the act. He said "You see, you did it again!" There is no cure for deaf idiots.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Yes.... I cannot agree with you more! And then there are the magicians that are deaf to the answers given by spectators to questions asked during a routine. I have seen performers totally ignore what was said and continue on as if the anticipated answer was given. Let's pay attention to our spectators!
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
I was just informed by Alexander Kolle at Balcony Productions, the DVD is almost done! Great news from a GREAT production house and a good friend as well!
yakutyokel2
View Profile
New user
Oregon
5 Posts

Profile of yakutyokel2
I've been looking for the website for this product (Roger Nicot Cocktail Bar Cup) but cannot seem to locate a current link. Can anyone help?
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Look about six posts above yours. Roger talks about where it will be available, when it is available again.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Good Evening Gentlemen.....

Actually they will be appearing on the http://www.card-shark.de website soon. (If you didn't know it, I am the USA rep for Christian Schenk.) I regained total control of the project even though I was the one who always made them. It is now called, "The Bar Cup Reloaded." There will be a supply of them at the Card-Shark booths at IBM, Norfolk, FISM in Blackpool, as well as the SAM Convention in Las Vegas. You can also purchase it directly through me. Send me a PM and I will give you all the information needed on how to procure one.

Thanks again for your interest and your support!
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
Hi Guys.....

In order to save time and not answer all the PM's I have received; here is the link to the Card-Shark website and to "The Bar Cup Unloaded." Because I am hand machining each one and due to the demand, each "Bar Cup Reloaded" will be processed in the order with which it was received. Thank you understanding this possible delay in shipment. I am working as fast as I can!! Smile

Cheers..........
Roger Nicot
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melksham, England
105 Posts

Profile of Roger Nicot
http://www.card-shark.de/index.cfm?page=......rtID=191

Here is the link to "The Bar Cup Reloaded!" Enjoy.........
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Roger Nicot Cocktail Bar Cup - New? (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL