The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Premonition iPhone App - Ellusionist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Quote:
On 2011-12-10 09:18, pegasus wrote:
And what about the millions of android users?

DITTO
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Grrr I'm in the middle of development for an APP for Android and Iphone that does this - sad that someone else is doing it but not surprised someone beat me to market! Just ashame I've already invested in paying folks to program this!

Goodluck Jacob.

-Patrick Redford
(from Michigan too....)
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
All good magic comes from Michigan Partick!
Sorry to hear that you were investing into this same idea.
E and I have been working this into being for more than a year now.

E has done a great job with it and the potential for memorizing other options and inputting other reveals with your voice makes this an awesome tool to have in your pocket.

Honestly, when you have people asking you to do something all the time, it's nice to be able to whip out your phone and do some magic with it.

It makes my heart happy to hear people are loving it. It is made for iPhone, as it uses the iPhone's actual layout to make it work. Android is obviously another huge market. I do not know much about the android market, but because it uses your phone's natural layout - this would have to be changed per phone. Sorry guys for making you feel left out- we still love you.
I've been training these cards since they were small.
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
292 Posts

Profile of terrillific
I get great reactions from iPredict having the spectator call the number on their phone. Mental Killer is very good too. I’ve also recently been using Email Wizard and it’s been a big hit so far. You can do more predictions with it too which I like a lot.
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
I just want to say I submitted a 1-star review to ellusionist but it is not published on the site at all. But there are tons of 5-star reviews. I wonder if it is ellusionist's policy that any 1-star review will never got published. Ellusionist have total control of the reviews on their site.

Alex Hui
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
May I ask why you don't like it Alex?
(and anyone else)
I would love to get a list together so I can definitely make improvements with E.

-Jacob
I've been training these cards since they were small.
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Jacob, I love this but can see a couple of ways it could be improved.

It would be great if the screen where you need to do the work was the same as your normal screen. It just doesn't look quite right at the moment.

Also why would you need to scroll from left to right to get to the phone icon that is at the bottom anyway.

It would be great if the effect could be set up beforehand. You can then give the phone to a spectator before the effect even begins and never touch it again.
The info can be entered disguised as a passcode by the spec. And then they just open the voicemail and press play.

I love this but if these little points were addressed it would be amazing!!
magicbrady
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of magicbrady
Jacob,
I'm not sure if you still check this thread or not. I just bought this a couple days ago (late comer to this effect I guess). This is phenomenal. I get really strong reactions. Entering the information has not been an issue for me at all. I just don't make a big deal of it. I have them choose a card. While they show it around, I turn on my phone and get it ready for them (only takes a second and is covered by misdirection of them showing their card). Nobody questions anything. Nice app!
magicbrady
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of magicbrady
Ok, I've gone to the extremes on this. Started with simple choose a card and then play the message. Very effective. Then I went very elaborate into mind reading (not even involving cards). Changing cards to anything I could think of. Good, but not as good. I feel that the ultimate does not even use a deck. I now have people choose a card from a pretend deck. Lots of fun first... take the deck, shuffle, choose a card... what is it. etc. This easy effect really kills.
Dan Pettman
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Dan Pettman
I'm just wondering, will the app be optimised for iPhone 5? I bought this app, but there is a black screen gap between the top of the phone and the screen - due to the larger iPhone 5 screen. This currently makes it risky to perform as spectators are likely to notice something unusual about the screen.

- Dan
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I am currently reworking this into an international positive negative type routine. Spectator picks a coin (currency), denom, and flips it while calling heads/tails. All are predicted via voicemail.

The iPhone 5 question does concern me. In addition, when we sync to a new phone do our recordings transfer? Probably not right? That would really suck rerecording everything.
rodrigomc2000
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of rodrigomc2000
The idea of this app is really nice, but for foreign users like me, not work... I bought this but the app does not offer option to translate the messages on the screen and is not compatible with the iphone 5 screen size (the wallpaper and icon positions not work)...

any idea of a update of this app for IOS 7 / iphone 5?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Premonition iPhone App - Ellusionist (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL