The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cesaral Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
I'd like to take this time to write a review on my experience with Cesaral Magic. I've read about Cesar's products and was looking through his site. I decided to purchase the Cesaral Bulb and when I emailed Cesar with a whole load of questions, he was very patient with me. Spending over 300Euros on a lightbulb is quite an investment. We had many emails back and forth and Cesar was very helpful in a multitude of ways. From advice on the type of plugs to the versions of the bulb, he helped me make the right decision.

One week after the email conversations, I made my purchase. It was a Sunday morning. To my surprise, it was delivered on Tuesday. SHOCKER! Spain to Singapore isn't so near. In fact, I've still not got my Dlites from USA, an order I made a month ago. Anyways, I happily opened the package and to my horror, The bulb was broken. I knew it was not Cesar's fault as he did package it very well.

More emails were sent and Cesar was able to rectify this problem very professionally. There were replacement parts sent and though I did pay for partial shipping, they got to me just as fast.

My personal rating of Cesar's Customer Service- 99.9%
Customer Satisfaction Rating of the product- 100%

I performed this effect just last night at a corporate dinner. With the lights dimmed and with sweet music playing, The bulb flickered, then slowly lit up. Trust me, this is not your cheap a** toy. The light emitted is BRIGHT! Its practically, a real bulb. Ok almost, but serves the same purpose. The bulb was inspected and when it lit up, the crowd roared! There are times when I feel proud of myself when I perform magic. When I saw that phenomenal reaction, I was proud of being the owner of one of Cesar's creations.

A BIG Thank you to CESARAL MAGIC. FOR EVERYTHING THAT THEY DO!

Kyle Ravin
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Great that he gave you great service.
hboy
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of hboy
Cesar is really a nice seller. Even his creations are practical and powerful for all mentalist.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3623 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I too have received excellent customer service from Cesar!
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
I agree...He does have very interesting products out!
hefemexy
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of hefemexy
Very much so, I use his cards in my show and it is one of the few products I wouldn't take out of my show...
Okay, I give up what was your card?

https://www.facebook.com/lionsmagic

Look nothing up my sleeves, but you're not wearing sleeves

https://www.facebook.com/lionsmagic
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
Many thanks for your nice words, which I really appreciate.

I really want all of you to take advantage of all my products, and get the quality and support that all of you deserve.

Let me wish you from here Merry Christmass and all the best for 2012.

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
leogoodman
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of leogoodman
I’d love to add my two cents about my experience both with Cesaral Magic and with performing the Cesaral Magic Bulb Pro. “Having recently closed my parent’s house, the house I grew up in,” I tell the audience, “I found a shelf light that my Father made for me when I was just 5 years old. Memories of Mom and Dad reading delightful nighttime stories to me under this light flooded my imagination. I wonder if it still works.” I plug it in… it doesn’t work. Then I unplug it and the magic begins. This routine with Cesar’s bulb has gotten wonderful reactions from my audiences. I think the whole audience takes a magical journey back to their childhoods and then experience once again the magic of a world where all things are possible.

As for Cesaral Magic, I’ve also been more than delighted working with Cesar. Before and after my purchases with his company, Cesar was always more than willing to answer the numerous questions that I had and was always willing to go the extra mile in making me an extremely satisfied customer. Cesar, you’re a real gentleman and a wonderful asset to the Magic Community!

Rev. Leo M. Goodman III
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
They are truly Professional products for Professional Magicians. I carry a few of Cesar Alonso's effects in my Stage and Mentalism sections, and I have been quite pleased with the quality, and what I offer my clients. And my clients have been very pleased with their purchases. You truly get what you pay for in this industry no doubt.
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Kaarlo von Freymann
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
203 Posts

Profile of Kaarlo von Freymann
I am glad to see so many Café members going to the trouble of posting support for Cesar Alonso, the man behind Cesaral Magic. He deserves it. My magician friends Ted Orlando in Germany and Marko Laasonen here in Finland and myself have done a lot of business with Cesar and consider him a most gifted creator of outstanding magic. He is in a class by himself in the way he takes care of his clients both when you contemplate a purchase and years after you made one. If you have a problem Cesar will take care of it immediately. More often than not you get an answer to an e-mail within hours. Cesar will also be willing to alter his existing props or create new effects according to your ideas, something most manufacturers will not do. Cesar's integrity is impeccable: if you want something altered or kind of re-crated that somebody else offers, he will not copy the existing prop and add what you want added, he will find a way to create a prop to do the effect in another way. Cesar's designs are such, that many work with the same gimmick which is both economic and keeps your pockets uncluttered. He is on good terms with US collegues like Craig Filicetti (one more genius!) so I actually have "cross-bred" effects. Cesar visited Marko and me here in Finland. We spent several wonderful days working on effects at my house. Cesar is not only a creator of effects, he is also an accomplished performer and taught us a lot of tricks unrelated to his creations. My wife became convinced that we are all three smitten by some strange virus: how could anyone spend several days 12 hours a day tinkering with props scarcely having time to have a meal in between.
Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland
Kaarlo von Freymann - Helsinki- Finland
precious
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of precious
Cesaral TTs are a quantum leap forward in the use of Remote Controls by magicians. They provide a brilliant solution - no more suspicious hand in the pocket, or tell-tale pressure anywhere on one's body, to send one or multiple Transmitter signals to your electronically-controlled devices (I should know, having over 100 electronic magical effects in my collection, many which I frequently perform).
I just had 3 of my favourite effects modified by Cesar Alonso of Cesaral Magic, and concur with all the other positive comments I read about him on Magic Café.
AND, YOU MAY BE PLEASED TO KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND HIM THE WHOLE PROP TO HAVE THE CESARAL TT REMOTE TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER ADAPTED TO YOUR ELECTRONIC APPARATUS - IN MANY CASES YOU CAN SEND ONLY THE ORIGINAL TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER, SUCH AS IN THE CASE OF LARGE PROPS.
If you are not comfortable with having to detach and later re-attach the Receiver, attached to some larger props, you might do as I did, and have an electronics technician at a local TV and Radio appliance shop do it for you (I did this, in the case of my heavy electromagnetic Light & Heavy Chest and my Anverdi Robot Table with Balloon Burst.) Another great feature is that 1 Cesaral TT can transmit multiple functions, such as "rise" and "descend", as well as a single TT being able to transmit to several Receivers, one at a time. And Cesar's vast electronics knowledge, combined with his prompt and impeccable service, make it a very worthwhile pleasure to deal with him.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Federico Soldati
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
132 Posts

Profile of Federico Soldati
Hi everybody,

I would like to share with you my experience with Cesar of Cesaral Magic:

- fast customer answer. You can expect him to answer to your email always within few hours and with very precise answers. Before and after the purchase.
- high knowledge of electronic and magic. He is a good pro in what he does and he always manage to answer with details.
- very flexible: I asked him to create for me some special products and… he did it perfectly. He can custom fitting most of his products
- prices are reasonable and fair.

If you have any other questions about Cesar feel free to PM me. I am in no way related to him. I just want to support his business since it was a great pleasure to deal with him.

Kind regards

Federico
Jay Lavli
View Profile
V.I.P.
44 Posts

Profile of Jay Lavli
Cesar is the best and his products are top notch!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I recently had need to contact Cesar about one of his products.

I wanted it to do something it wasn't designed to do.
A couple of E mails (which were answered super fast. I don't think the guy sleeps) and a solution was suggested.

I sent my unit back and Cesar has re-programmed it to my specifications.
It's on its way back to me now. Five days from initial inquiry to finished article shipping back.

The man is a true star.

Thanks Cesar.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I couln't agree more. My experiences with him were and are extraordinary positive. And his speed is amazing! Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Nick Birch
View Profile
Regular user
Holmfirth, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
Top notch products and Cesar 'gets' customer service. Doesn't get much better.

Nick
www.darkartefacts.com

Purveyors of the finest handcrafted, bizarre artefacts and illusions. The Uninvited, Death Row Diner, The Koshkin Effect, Whiteface, Satan's Circus
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
I too was very pleased with Cesaral support and service. I live on East Coast of the U.S., and received my product in record time. Highest quality craftsmanship, very nice clever details that make using it a pleasure.
John
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Dear fellows,

I have been dealing with many magic dealers. And I can say Cesar is best for the after sales service, always give me prompt reply.

In my opinion for electronic product after sales service is the most important and Cesaral always give us what we need. Highly recomended. I feel satisfied.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2014, ssucahyo wrote:
Dear fellows,

I have been dealing with many magic dealers. And I can say Cesar is best for the after sales service, always give me prompt reply.

In my opinion for electronic product after sales service is the most important and Cesaral always give us what we need. Highly recomended. I feel satisfied.

I agree 100%! Cesar is brilliant inventor and always concerned customers are well taken cared for.
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cesaral Magic (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL