The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » An article & radio interview that you may enjoy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rexsikes
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of rexsikes
*For An article and show comments you may enjoy.

VISIT http://www.onmilwaukee.com/ent/articles/rexsikes.html

*To Listen to Recent Radio Interview - (Hazing then a Mindreader) Requires Real Audio Player

http://www.wuwm.com/programs/atten/audio.asp?f=AT061703.rm

Enjoy,

Let me know what you think.
ThomasBerger
View Profile
Special user
593 Posts

Profile of ThomasBerger
Rex
I read your article.
That is a really nice publicity piece.
You have some superb comments as well from people that have seen you.

I would be very interested as to how it came about. Did you sent the media a press release about your gig?

I am having problems with listening to your Real Player interview. Seems to be timing out.

I am downloading it in whole to listen to it.
For anyone else having problems, you might be interested in this little program that downloads and saves streaming Real media to desktop. It's called Streambox VCR
and can be downloaded at:
www.afterdawn.com

By the way, if you live in the US, you shouldn't be downloading this program, apparently. Something about legal problems with Real Player. Everywhere outside is fine apparently.

Tom B.
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
Nice article, and nice to see you back in the Café.
Craig Chamberlain
View Profile
New user
Michigan, USA
49 Posts

Profile of Craig Chamberlain
Thanks, Rex.

Using the slider control in RealPlayer, I found that the interview segment starts at 24:06 into the program.
rexsikes
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of rexsikes
Thanks all - yes it was the result of a press release that went out regarding the show. Then I believe someone who saw the show told the reporter and they contacted me by phone for an interview. I am thrilled with the local and national comments that are coming in from people who have seen me perform. It's nice - I discovered the comments by accident one day when I went to the page - otherwise I hadn't realized people could comment. But since that time I have it in my sig or mention it when emailing back people who wish to book me because it does work as a nice promo piece.

Thanks for your comments. And the welcome back - now if I can just get into my already existing Café account it would be great.

Comments are still coming in on the show. Thanks for clicking. I'd be interested to hear comments from any that listened to the radio interview.

So I am still wondering if anyone listened to the radio show and has some feedback.

I did another one recently and may be doing another in the next week or so - so I will post those links as well.

Also if you want to click on the article site again there are more comments - plus the show recently recopend and will run through Nov.

*An article and show comments you may enjoy.
VISIT http://www.onmilwaukee.com/ent/articles/rexsikes.html
*Listen to Recent Radio Interview - (Hazing then a Mindreader) Requires Real Audio Player http://www.wuwm.com/programs/atten/audio.asp?f=AT061703.rm

thanks!
Lamberto
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
99 Posts

Profile of Lamberto
Hi Rex,

I just finished listening your interview and it's realy very nice. I've also done, till now, 3 interviews and it's still going on. Tomorrow I'm going to have number 4 which is on a regular basis (every 2 weeks).

After the first interview my website got in 2 days 4.617 hits. I got a message from my hosting company that my bandwith was to small (because of the soundtracks which can be downloaded).

Keep going on.

Ps. I'll send you a PM.
dyddanwy
View Profile
Regular user
Chester. UK
108 Posts

Profile of dyddanwy
Rex,

Just caught your radio interview. I loved the brackground you gave referring to the brain hemispheres and the 'natural talents' and 'non-verbal cues'. Superb!

I have been rediscovering Steve Shaw's 'Radio Magic' CDs recently and enjoyed them so much I was searching for more. DO you - or any other Café member - know if there are other Radio magic/mentalist recordings available anywhere... I'm not interested in hearing about methods (honest), just the original broadcasts.

Once again, yours was superb - an education.

Jack Smile

Rex,
superb website too Smile loved the metal spot routing.

Jack Smile
~ ~
xersekis
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of xersekis
Thanks Guys,

Perhaps Lamberto will make a link aavailable so we can listen to his as well. I will have another link up sometime soon. And it looks like I have 3 other broadcasts I will do live early in November promo-ing a magic show. I was asked if I would go on the air by the magicians to promo the show. If I get copies or links to those I will also make them available.
The last broadcast I had a web developer ask me to be on as a guest to make the show interesting do my stuff on air and talk about optimizing mine and others websites. So I got PR while assisting someone else in getting PR. Great way to go!

Again thanks - glad you like the site and anytime you feel like it you can help me stay in the top ten clicks at:
http://www.onmilwaukee.com/ent/articles/rexsikes.htm

comments have continued to be added and I hope to get some more. Soon that will become part of my website too.

Enjoy!
Rex

P.S. anyone doing radio shows should let us know so we can listen - it always helps us learn.

P.S.S. You commented on the hemispher stuff - that comes from over 25 years as a trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Accelerated Learning and other brain/mind disciplines. I find very useful stuff related to how we use our software and hardware to think and behave very relevant to what we accomplish on and off the platform. Learn from whatever credible resource you can -
Smile

I have done about seven or eight more radio programs - if I can get any online I will put them on so you can listen to them. Have 3 more to do this week - remote - mind reading over the phone as opposed to in the studio.

Plus more people are still adding comments to the article on my show which runs through November 28th. Check out the article, comments and radio - if you haven't already.

Enjoy!
Rex

P.S. I was hoping to hear from some of the others regarding their radio expereinces but haven't heard from any so far.

what happened?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » An article & radio interview that you may enjoy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL